Author Topic: DHS Chief Mayorkas: Obamacare for DACA Illegal Aliens Now, Amnesty Next  (Read 111 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DHS Chief Mayorkas: Obamacare for DACA Illegal Aliens Now, Amnesty Next

JOHN BINDER13 Apr 2023735

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is applauding President Joe Biden’s move to open the Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare, to hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens enrolled in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

On Thursday, Biden announced that DACA illegal aliens will soon be eligible to secure taxpayer-subsidized healthcare benefits through Obamacare and Medicaid. In 2009, then-President Obama promised that Obamacare would not be open to illegal aliens.

Mayorkas said DHS “is committed to doing everything in our power to preserve and fortify DACA,” calling on Congress to next work on an amnesty plan that gives green cards and, eventually, naturalized American citizenship to DACA illegal aliens.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/13/dhs-chief-mayorkas-obamacare-for-daca-illegal-aliens-now-amnesty-next/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Silly me, I thought his job was to protect the Constitution and interests of America but I see it's to protect the interests of illegal aliens. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson