Author Topic: Record 3.1 million deadly doses of fentanyl seized in South Texas, governor says  (Read 140 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Record 3.1 million deadly doses of fentanyl seized in South Texas, governor says
by: Sandra Sanchez

Posted: Apr 12, 2023 / 06:21 PM CDT

Updated: Apr 12, 2023 / 06:21 PM CDT

PHARR, Texas (Border Report) — About 14 pounds worth of lethal doses of fentanyl were seized during an Operation Lone Star traffic stop in the border town of Mission, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced Wednesday.

The 3.1 million doses mark of the largest single fentanyl seizures to date since Operation Lone Star began in 2021, Abbott said.

“Fentanyl is the single greatest drug threat our state and country has ever known, and this record amount of fentanyl seized would have otherwise made its way into communities across Texas and the nation because of President Joe Biden’s open border policies,” Abbott said in a statement. “Through Texas’ historic Operation Lone Star mission, a DPS trooper prevented 3.1 million lethal doses of fentanyl—enough to kill every Texan in Austin, Dallas, and El Paso combined—from taking more innocent lives during a single traffic stop.”

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/record-3-1-million-deadly-doses-of-fentanyl-seized-in-south-texas-governor-says/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Time to rename the poison Bidentanyl
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
"The driver, Mario Reyna Cantu, 39, a Mexican-national, has been arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance. He has been taken to the Hidalgo County Jail."

That's it????  He ought to be charged with 3.1 million counts of attempted murder.  :banghead:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson