Author Topic: Venezuelans rush to Rio Grande after getting off trains in Juarez, say they’re hopeful Biden adminis  (Read 102 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Venezuelans rush to Rio Grande after getting off trains in Juarez, say they’re hopeful Biden administration will let them in

JUAREZ, Mexico (Border Report) – For a third consecutive day, Central and South American migrants showed up by the hundreds at the border wall in El Paso, Texas, hopeful the Biden administration will listen to their pleas for asylum.

Some got off trains south of Juarez, Mexico, on Thursday morning and walked three to four hours until reaching the Rio Grande with their children in tow. Others had been in Juarez for several weeks and – unable to get appointments through the CBP One app – joined the crowd of newcomers heading to the border wall.

“I’ve been (in Juarez) three months. Work ran out and I came here. I hope they let me in, they help me because I came here to work, to look for a better future,” said Edgar Enrique, a Venezuelan in his 20s. He dismissed recent U.S. Customs and Border Protection warnings that foreign nationals entering the country between ports of entry risk swift Title 42 expulsions.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/migrants-ignore-title-42-warnings-cross-u-s-border-by-the-hundreds/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson