Author Topic: Lady Gaga appointed co-chair of Biden’s Committee on the Arts and the Humanities  (Read 326 times)

Offline Kamaji

Lady Gaga appointed co-chair of Biden’s Committee on the Arts and the Humanities

By Brooke Steinberg
April 14, 2023

Lady Gaga is a woman of many talents. She’s a Grammy- and Oscar-winning singer, an actress, a philanthropist — and now she’s bringing her talents to the White House.

The White House announced Thursday that President Joe Biden will appoint Lady Gaga, 37, as co-chair of the President’s Committee on the Arts and the Humanities (PCAH) along with Oscar-wining producer Bruce Cohen.

Members of the committee include Jon Batiste, Constance M. Carroll, George Clooney, Philip J. Deloria, M. Angélica Garcia, Jennifer Garner, Nora Halpern, Steve Israel, Marta Kauffman, Ricky Kirshner, Troy Kotsur, Katie McGrath, Laura Penn, Amanda Phingbodhipakkiya, Arnold Rampersad, Shonda Rhimes, Kimberly Richter Shirley, Horacio Sierra, Anna Deavere Smith, Joe Walsh, Kerry Washington and Pauline Yu.

“Welcome newly appointed members of the President’s Committee on the Arts and the Humanities, led by @BruceCohen83 and @ladygaga!” the official committee Twitter account posted. “We look forward to partnering to positively impact the arts, libraries, museums and humanities work across the country.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/04/14/lady-gaga-named-co-chair-of-biden-committee-on-the/

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Were their no Tranny's qualified for the position?  Come on President Poopy pants, get your game on.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Double Gag's inking up of what is a nice female body kind of gives me an idea of her wisdom of life's choices. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.