Author Topic: Transmania: Why are Democrats tying themselves into knots to please 1% of the population?  (Read 273 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Transmania: Why are Democrats tying themselves into knots to please 1% of the population?
By Elizabeth Stauffer
April 13, 2023 06:00 AM

One New Year’s Eve in the 1990s, I was seated on a train waiting to leave Grand Central Station when a huge man dressed as a woman moved through the car. Although he appeared oblivious to the stares and smirks from my fellow passengers, his presence created quite a stir. As he settled down in the facing seat directly across from me, I remember thinking that with his bare (and extremely hairy) midriff, he must be cold, given the freezing temperatures in the city that night.

In those unenlightened days, we called men like him cross-dressers, and it was still relatively uncommon to see them out in public.

Fast-forward to 2023, when gender confusion is made out to be something normal rather than an aberration. Transgender people are victims because their sex at birth and gender identities are at odds with each other, activists claim. They must not only be respected but celebrated for their courage by the 99.3% of us who are at peace with our biological sexes.

This ideology has penetrated every corner of our society, from public school classrooms to corporate boardrooms to the White House itself. Just this month, for example, Bud Light , a company that has appealed to working-class, ordinary, and decidedly unwoke people for generations, revealed a partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney to promote sales of its beer. What did Anheuser-Busch executives really expect when they partnered with Mulvaney? Did they think the millions of people who do not agree with or support gender ideology would suddenly come around to it after seeing Mulvaney’s face on a can of Bud Light?

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/patriotism-unity/transmania-why-are-democrats-tying-themselves-into-knots-to-please-1-of-the-population
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Because normal people aren't buying the BS they are selling.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
It's virtue signaling. They want to prove to other liberals/Democrats that's they're "woke".

Offline LMAO

Has anybody here met anybody in their personal life who thinks that drag shows for children and transitioning children is a great idea?

Even when we talk about this subject in the hospital, I have never met a nurse or a doctor who agree with transitioning kids

So what’s up with the left and this administration?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy