Author Topic: California to Squander Record Rains, Snowpack in Deluge of Regulations, GOP Lawmakers Say  (Read 307 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California to Squander Record Rains, Snowpack in Deluge of Regulations, GOP Lawmakers Say

John Haughey
By John Haughey
April 12, 2023Updated: April 12, 2023

California’s Central Valley constitutes 1 percent of the agricultural land in the United States yet it harvests nearly a quarter of the nation’s farmed products.

The 50-mile wide, 450-mile-long breadbasket is irrigated by an intricate series of river impoundments and canals that are regulated by federal and state agencies.

California, like much of the West, withered during a multi-decade drought that, over its past three years, featured the region’s driest span on record.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/dust-to-dust-california-to-squander-record-rains-snowpack-in-deluge-of-regulations_5188828.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson