Author Topic: Trans Abortion Activist Looking At Zero Jail Time After Attacking Church And Assaulting Members: REP  (Read 221 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Trans Abortion Activist Looking At Zero Jail Time After Attacking Church And Assaulting Members: REPORT

Daily Caller News Foundation logo

KATE ANDERSON
CONTRIBUTOR
April 12, 2023
10:40 AM ET

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is offering no jail time for a transgender activist who vandalized a church and assaulted a woman after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade last year, according to documents reviewed by Fox News Digital.

Maeve Nota, a 31-year-old who identifies as transgender, broke two glass doors and spray painted “rot in your fake hell,” “kid groomers,” and “woman haters” on the outside of St. Louise Catholic Church in Bellevue, Washington, in 2022 after the Supreme Court’s Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization decision that overturned Roe v. Wade, according to the Daily Mail. Nota also assaulted a woman, spray painted another person in the face, attacked police and hit an officer’s vehicle with a bag of spray paint cans, but the Biden administration is planning on offering a plea bargain that would require no jail time, according to Fox News Digital. (RELATED: Churches Set To Experience Record-High Level Of Attacks In 2023: REPORT)

Nota was charged in July 2022 with a hate crime and assault in the fourth degree, according to the Seattle Times. Nota was also reportedly intoxicated at the time of the assault, according to the Daily Mail.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/04/12/biden-admin-leniency-trans-vandal-churches/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Contrast this with January 6th "rioters" who did nothing more than peacefully walk through the Capitol building, and have sat in jail for more than a year... still awaiting trial.