Author Topic: China Claims Alleged Pentagon Leaks Show U.S. Is the ‘Biggest Global Cyber Thief’  (Read 671 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
China Claims Alleged Pentagon Leaks Show U.S. Is the ‘Biggest Global Cyber Thief’

John Hayward

The Chinese Foreign Ministry on Wednesday claimed the allegedly leaked classified documents from the Pentagon “clearly show that the US has long used its tech edge to conduct indiscriminate secret theft, surveillance and eavesdropping on countries in the world, including its allies.”

China’s Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Wang Wenbin tipped his hand by complaining that the United States is outraged by China’s rampant technology theft and government-sponsored hacking and has convinced its allies that Chinese networking products cannot be trusted. He pointed to the purported Pentagon leak as further proof that “the U.S. is the origin of cyber warfare, the biggest spreader of advanced cyber weapons and the biggest global cyber thief.”

Teed up by a very helpfully phrased question from Chinese media at his press conference, Wang launched into a long diatribe about the Stuxnet virus, the WannaCry ransomware attack (which was based on code stolen from the U.S. National Security Agency), and Edward Snowden’s exposure of classified documents, along with some more fanciful rants about the U.S. supposedly manipulating cybersecurity standards to further its own nefarious hacking ends.

Wang said the alleged Pentagon leak, which included transcripts of conversations between foreign officials that were ostensibly monitored by U.S. intelligence, proved the U.S. only promotes “democratic values” as “a pretext and a tool” for “selfish gains.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2023/04/13/china-claims-alleged-pentagon-leaks-show-u-s-is-the-biggest-global-cyber-thief/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

I don't care what China says, I'm sure they are doing the same thing and worse.

Having said that, whoever did this should be tried for treason.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Kamaji

Having said that, whoever did this should be tried for treason.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@kevindavis007

And the Chinese are eaten alive with jealousy. Don't forget,ALL the money that China pulls in goes the leadership,and they then dispense the pennies to the peons.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!