Author Topic: CHINA COUGHS UP THE DOCUMENTS: Releases Proof of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS of Payments from China Firm to  (Read 127 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CHINA COUGHS UP THE DOCUMENTS: Releases Proof of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS of Payments from China Firm to Hunter Biden – And They’re Just Getting Started!
By Jim Hoft Apr. 13, 2023 10:15 am19 Comments

As The Gateway Pundit has reported – the connections and business dealings between Communist China and the Biden Crime Family are numerous.

Colorado Attorney Kevin Evans says the Biden Department of Justice is hiding hundreds of documents on gifts Joe and Hunter Biden received from China.

Evans sued the DOJ in March after he said the agency failed to comply with his Freedom of Information Act request for records about the overseas business relationships of Joe Biden’s son and brother James Biden.

The Gateway Pundit reported on the giant diamond gifted to Hunter Biden from Ye Jianming, then the chairman of CEFC China Energy Company. The Gateway Pundit reported in October 2020 that this diamond was estimated to be worth $80,000. Hunter claimed it was worth $10,000.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/china-coughs-up-the-documents-releases-proof-of-millions-of-dollars-of-payments-from-china-firm-to-hunter-biden-and-theyre-just-getting-started/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson