Author Topic: Wake up, America — we're losing our country!  (Read 246 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wake up, America — we're losing our country!
« on: April 13, 2023, 02:22:31 pm »
April 13, 2023
Wake up, America — we're losing our country!
By Bob Weir

I never thought I'd have to face the prospect of witnessing the decline and fall of the United States, the greatest country in the history of the world.  I've always felt grateful to have been born in this marvelous nation.  Yet, today, as I woke up and was having my morning coffee, I began to realize that things are changing quickly, and the changes are corroding us from the inside.  Regardless of how I vote, or whether I vote, it seems as if it doesn't matter, because something evil has invaded this great land, and our lives are never going to be the same.

I've been confused by the hostility coming from family and friends.  I look at people I've known for years, who have become so hateful that they will agree with opinions they would never have expressed as their own.  The indoctrination from the mainstream media has done a thorough job of implanting a sinister poison into the consciousness of a growing segment of the population that once would have immediately rejected the absurdity coming from the left and deemed it to be ludicrous on its face.  Instead, it's as though our planet has tilted on its axis and scrambled the innate common sense that once allowed us to think clearly.

We've become a nation that has lost its collective mind.  We're urged to abandon reason and reject cultural norms, choosing instead an accommodation to an assortment of freakish behaviors, which, during a saner time in our history would have required psychological counseling, rather than fawning acquiescence.  The more we cater to the idiosyncrasies from that tiny fraction of society, the more likely it is that it will get progressively more repugnant.  You can't justify this insanity.  If a guy pretends to be a woman, you're required to pretend with him.  If you say it's impossible for a man to get pregnant and have children, you're attacked as a "transphobe."  A woman running for the Supreme Court can't define what a woman is.  If a man walks into a room wearing a dress, high heels and panty hose, while sporting a beard and goatee, and you address him as "sir," you might be vilified for "misgendering."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/04/wake_up_america__were_losing_our_country.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Wake up, America — we're losing our country!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2023, 02:55:38 pm »
...we're losing our country!

It's have lost if you ask me.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2023, 03:56:48 pm »
The people on TV need us to be fearful and angry that America is lost so they can maintain ratings and advertising revenues.

The country is not lost.  The people we see on TV aren't there because they have great accomplishments.  They are there because they fit the target programming demographic.

There are many voices in the wilderness that are not heard because they are not the most spectacular flaming messes in front of the camera.

Corporate media and their advertisers view us as consumers the need or want what they are selling.  A perfect allegory for this is the Dominion Voting Systems Lawsuit vs FoxNews.  MSNBC reports on it because they know their audience hates FoxNews.  FoxNews does not report on the case because it reveals that FoxNews lied to its audience to maintain viewership, ratings, and profits.

If corporate media determines that the truth is bad for business, they will not report on it or they will lie.  For corporate media, profit is king, not truth.

Each TV show is an infomercial for whatever brings the greatest profit for the broadcaster.

The movies, A Face in the Crowd (1957) and Network (1976) were once dramatic morality plays warning us about the dangers of media.  In retrospect, they are prophetic.

America is a vast nation blessed with natural beauty and ulimited human potential.  Too see that, we need to turn off the television and go outside to experience God's grace and blessings.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 03:58:06 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2023, 03:59:38 pm »
It's have lost if you ask me.

Agree.  The past few years have sealed our fate.  Now it time to go into damage control mode.  The fact that in a short 50 years I will have witnessed going from Reagan era prosperity to 3rd world status is mind boggling
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.