Author Topic: LGBTQ group overwhelmed with requests for ‘chest binders’ from transitioning teens  (Read 570 times)

Online Kamaji

LGBTQ group overwhelmed with requests for ‘chest binders’ from transitioning teens

By MaryAnn Martinez
April 13, 2023

A group which provides free “chest binders” to young people who are transitioning claim they can’t keep up with demand for the controversial breast-flattening garments.

Chest binders have recently made headlines after two were given to a 13-year-old Maine girl by a public school staffer without her parents’ permission or knowledge.

Mom Amber Lavigne has since filed a federal lawsuit claiming the school deprived her of her constitutional right to direct her child’s upbringing.

Despite the debate, several LGBTQ groups who mail free chest binders to kids say there’s a backlog, with more people wanting them than garments available.

“It’s become such a need,” Binders for Confident Kids Founder Elizabeth Haley told The Post.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/04/13/trans-group-overwhelmed-with-chest-binder-requests/

Online Kamaji

I rather doubt that, considering the source and the political motivation.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

WTF are they doing to this country's adolescents?  They are grooming them to advance radical political and social agendas using America's public schools.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Kamaji

WTF are they doing to this country's adolescents?  They are grooming them to advance radical political and social agendas using America's public schools.

They're using social media as well, if not more so.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Looks like an area Nike might want to enter to expand its line of sports bra's by adding hide the boob binders.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Hey! They are free! Everyone should request one....rein in the moobs, guys!
 888bravo

If FBI Agents can go online and 'identify' as 13 year old girls, what's the limit?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

First, they're grooming them to be mentally ill and completely incapable of functioning as rational people.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
First, they're grooming them to be mentally ill and completely incapable of functioning as rational people.
See my point above. This can be incapacitated, and reduce the funding available for this stuff by just overwhelming them with requests. Maybe your squirrels could use a hammock? Make a giant slingshot and have water balloon fights, whatever...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Kamaji

Hey! They are free! Everyone should request one....rein in the moobs, guys!
 888bravo

If FBI Agents can go online and 'identify' as 13 year old girls, what's the limit?

Absolutely!