Author Topic: 'Tennessee Three' Democrat Justin Jones pictured standing on police car during 2020 BLM protest  (Read 641 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 12, 2023 1:02pm EDT
'Tennessee Three' Democrat Justin Jones pictured standing on police car during 2020 BLM protest
An arrest warrant was issued for Tennessee state Rep. Justin Jones after he walked on a police car during a BLM protest in 2020
By Kyle Morris | Fox News

Tennessee state Democrat Rep. Justin Jones – one of two lawmakers expelled from the state House last week – took part in a May 2020 Black Lives Matter protest in Nashville, where he reportedly walked on top of a police car and was subsequently charged with a crime before he was let off.

The incident, which was captured on video, showed Jones, along with fellow activist Jeneisha Harris, walking atop a police car as dozens of rowdy and seemingly uncontrollable protesters surrounded them.

Following the incident, charges were brought against Jones and Harris, and arrest warrants were issued over damage that was done to the car during the protest.

Less than three hours after the warrants were issued, the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department (MNPD) announced that "after a review of additional information" the "MNPD and District Attorney General Glenn Funk agree that the arrest warrants issued last night against Justin-Bautista-Jones and Janeisha Harris will be recalled for the present."

Tennessee state Democratic Rep. Justin Jones took part in a May 2020 Black Lives Matter protest in Nashville, where he reportedly walked on top of a police car and was subsequently charged with a crime before her was let off. (Seth Herald/Getty Images, Metropolitan Nashville Police Department)

Around the time the warrants were issued in June 2020, Nashville's Fox 17 reported that "Metro spokesman Don Aaron states 60 detectives have been sorting through video and photographic evidence from last Saturday's protest which resulted in a courthouse being set on fire along with other vandalism."

"In reviewing video and photographs, the detective observed Jones and (Jeneisha) Harris standing on the roof of a marked police car," Aaron said of the incident at the time, according to the outlet. "This same car was significantly damaged by several persons Saturday – spray painted, windows broken, etc. The detective at the South Precinct identified Jones and Harris as persons who were on the roof of the car, and Daniel Lane of Franklin as a person who spray painted it."

After Jones and Harris stepped down from the marked police car, other protesters climbed on top and began kicking in windows and damaging the car.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tennessee-three-democrat-justin-jones-pictured-standing-police-car-during-2020-blm-protest
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
What a piece of shit. Expel him again and again.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Ashli Babbitt is dead and the POS who murdered her is still free as a bird.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New footage has emerged on The Post Millennial showing Tennessee State Representative Justin Jones running up to cars on the street and assaulting a driver as recently as three years ago.

Jones, who made national headlines for joining anti-gun protestors in storming the state’s capitol last month, was expelled from the chamber only to be reinstated Monday after pressure from progressive activists. In video from June 2020, Jones is seen throwing a traffic cone at a moving vehicle after Jones claimed the driver hurled racial slurs. A grand jury indicted him on two counts of reckless endangerment. Other charges including assaulting a police officer were later dismissed in an attempt to reach a plea agreement.

WATCH:

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1646498990182273025

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-tennessee-lawmaker-previously-expelled-for-storming-state-capitol-assaulted-a-driver-in-2020-mstef/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

• Technical
New footage has emerged on The Post Millennial showing Tennessee State Representative Justin Jones running up to cars on the street and assaulting a driver as recently as three years ago.

Jones, who made national headlines for joining anti-gun protestors in storming the state’s capitol last month, was expelled from the chamber only to be reinstated Monday after pressure from progressive activists. In video from June 2020, Jones is seen throwing a traffic cone at a moving vehicle after Jones claimed the driver hurled racial slurs. A grand jury indicted him on two counts of reckless endangerment. Other charges including assaulting a police officer were later dismissed in an attempt to reach a plea agreement.

WATCH:

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1646498990182273025

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-tennessee-lawmaker-previously-expelled-for-storming-state-capitol-assaulted-a-driver-in-2020-mstef/

Unfucking real.

There's a poster in here who wants to "go Pinochet" on these people and every day I find myself tempted by that option.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What a piece of shit. Expel him again and again.

And a pox upon his district for electing him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

• Technical
And a pox upon his district for electing him.

If we have the votes to expel him (which usually takes a supermajority), why not just change the laws to exclude anyone who had been previously expelled?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If we have the votes to expel him (which usually takes a supermajority), why not just change the laws to exclude anyone who had been previously expelled?

I am clueless about TN rules and laws, but can spot an anomalous criminal that somehow got past the electoral process a mile away.

Or is this what the voters of that district  really wanted?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am clueless about TN rules and laws, but can spot an anomalous criminal that somehow got past the electoral process a mile away.

Or is this what the voters of that district  really wanted?

He will re-offend again for sure, and it will be worse next time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup: