Author Topic: 'They don't understand me!' Trans activist Dylan Mulvaney hits back at critics of Bud Light campaign  (Read 890 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

DAILYMAIL.COM
By JEN SMITH
12 April 2023

Trans activist Dylan Mulvaney has hit back at critics of her Bud Light campaign, insisting they 'don't understand' her and have made her a 'target' because she is newly trans.

In an appearance on Rosie O'Donnell's podcast, Mulvaney - who has just completed '365 days of girlhood' said: 'The reason that I think I am so…I’m an easy target is because I’m so new to this.

'I think going after a trans woman that’s been doing this for like 20 years is a lot more difficult. I think maybe they think that there’s some sort of chance with me … But what is their goal? 

The beer giant was worth $132billion on March 31st - its highest market cap all year - after a string of well received ads like its Super Bowl commercial featuring Miles Teller and his wife.

Mulvaney's partnership dropped on April 1st.

By April 3rd, Bud Light fans started sharing their distaste for it. Kid Rock kicked their rage up a gear when he posted a video shooting cases of the beer the same day.

Then, country stars Travis Tritt and John Rich publicly denounced the brand. There were also rumors of depleted sales over Easter Weekend.

Yesterday, Anheuser-Busch's share price dipped to $64.96 - wiping $3billion total from the company's value.

''''

(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11964531/Dylan-Mulvaney-says-Bud-Light-critics-dont-understand-Anheuser-Busch-suffers-3bn-loss.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

Let's not play the mentally-ill game of referring to a male playing dress-up as "her" or "she" when we know very well that he is precisely, a "he".

Dylan Mulvaney is a man playing dress up, and the gender equivalent of blackface, for his own sexual gratification and monetary recompense; he is not a woman, or a girl.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 06:22:19 pm by Kamaji »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The three billion dollar trannie!
That's just now. Shattering a name brand like Budweiser by labeling it a 'gay beer', will have negative impact far into the future.
I wonder if they still think it was worth it?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

The freak ain't the point. Bud buying into the freak show is the point.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
AB lost 3 billion in stock rev so far.   To early to tell if this is a trend.   But if I was the VP of marketing for Bud Light, I'd be updating my resume.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline berdie

You hit the nail on the head. I'm real sorry that this ding dong really thinks it's all about him, but the fact that is...the company just spit in the face of it's customer base.

It's really sad. Bud used to have some of the best commercials.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The silly stuff has gone from stupid to infuriating.

For those people whose most important concern in life is their pronoun, you are leading charmed lives.

Rainbows won't bring down inflation.
Rainbows won't fix supply chains.
Rainbows won't stop freight train derailments.

Rainbows make people feel better, but they are not solving significant meat and potato problems people are experiencing in their daily lives.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Bud and Nike, both standing by their man, um, whatever.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I don't need to understand Dylan Mulvaney, and don't tell me that I need to.  I don't need Dylan Mulvaney in my life.

Diversity is difference.  In some cases, diversity and acceptance are mutually exclusive. 

Offline Kamaji

What's to understand about a sex-freak fascist who wants to force the rest of us to play along with his sick fantasies that he's really and truly a girl (which he is not)?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The guy is a nutt-sack nut job.

Offline mountaineer

There's nothing to understand here, Dylan. This guy is an actor playing a role, and riding it to fame and fortune. That's it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There's nothing to understand here, Dylan. This guy is an actor playing a role, and riding it to fame and fortune. That's it.
Million dollar contracts and attention whoredom to feed the narcissist, all wrapped into one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let's not play the mentally-ill game of referring to a male playing dress-up as "her" or "she" when we know very well that he is precisely, a "he".

Dylan Mulvaney is a man playing dress up, and the gender equivalent of blackface, for his own sexual gratification and monetary recompense; he is not a woman, or a girl.

This does answer your recent question about AB being punished on Wall Street the other day.  They are, and it's just beginning.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The silly stuff has gone from stupid to infuriating.

For those people whose most important concern in life is their pronoun, you are leading charmed lives.

Rainbows won't bring down inflation.
Rainbows won't fix supply chains.
Rainbows won't stop freight train derailments.

Rainbows make people feel better, but they are not solving significant meat and potato problems people are experiencing in their daily lives.

A rainbow is a signal from God he won't repeat Noah's Flood.  It's insulting the gays have appropriated that particular symbol.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Anheuser-Busch sheds nearly $5 billion in value since Bud Light’s Dylan Mulvaney pact sparked outrage

Beer juggernaut Anheuser-Busch has seen its value nosedive nearly $5 billion since Bud Light’s polarizing partnership with transgender activist Dylan Mulvaney.

According to the Dow Jones Market Data Group, Bud Light's parent company is down 4.7 percent and has lost about $4.56 billion in market cap since March 31.

The beer maker’s stock shed more than 1.5% on Wednesday alone. The stock was $66.73 per share on March 31 and closed at $63.38 on Wednesday. ............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/anheuser-busch-sheds-5-billion-value-since-bud-lights-dylan-mulvaney-pact-sparked-outrage
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

Epstein didn't kill himself.  But Bud did.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't think they can fix this. When Coca-Cola went with New Coke, Pepsi skyrocketed. Coke brand has never been the same since. New Coke essentially made Pepsi's career.

Coke made a unilateral unexpected decision which their lifelong customers felt was disrespectful and insulting to them. Nothing is more insulting and disrespectful to beer drinkers than a twink trannie in a bathtub making fun of their favorite beer.

Bud will not recover from this. She said that she wanted to cultivate the new 'woke' market. OK - mission accomplished. Go woke, go broke.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What's to understand about a sex-freak fascist who wants to force the rest of us to play along with his sick fantasies that he's really and truly a girl (which he is not)?

:yowsa: And never will be despite his best efforts.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

You hit the nail on the head. I'm real sorry that this ding dong really thinks it's all about him, but the fact that is...the company just spit in the face of it's customer base.

Predictable though, @berdie ...

Just what happens when a narcissistic attention whore gets insulted.

It's really sad. Bud used to have some of the best commercials.

I predict it will be alright eventually. Bud is keeping their mouth shut trying to weather the storm. By the end of the week the bleeding will be double... Then will come a snooty, carefully worded apology in lawyerese... by the beginning of the next week or so, the hemorrhaging market cap will start to freak out shareholders... And THEN comes the huge sell off... Panic will finally hit the board... and by the end of the week the entire load will be shifted onto the VP chick, and it will be very publicly made her fault... And she will be fired, hopefully taking her bad juju with her... And vast distance applied between Bud and trannies.

Then will come the very heartfelt apology... with a fair bit of corporate groveling... As bud vows to remember its roots...  Starting with a he-man heroes campaign... faces of football, basketball, baseball, policemen, firemen, cowboys, oil riggers, linemen... And a rough, lovable redneck introduced as a spokesman... Hell, they may even haul out the Clydesdales.

And not far off from that... trailer house humor won't be far behind.

Just remember, I called the shots...  :cool:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 11:36:56 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline roamer_1

And chicks.
Real chicks...
Hot chicks...
In shorts and tight tops...
Bringing beers and sammiches...

Forgot that part... But that will definitely be part of it.

Offline roamer_1

Bud and Nike, both standing by their man, um, whatever.

Not for long... it's early yet. Give it a few more billion.  :whistle: :silly: