Author Topic: Target security guard punches customer in the face after she demanded ‘reparations’  (Read 614 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Boom, I got your reparations right her biotch!

A Target security guard punched a customer during a confrontation that was sparked when she asked for “reparations” while at a checkout line with more than $1,000 in groceries, according to a police report.

The ugly incident happened in October at the megastore in Blue Ash, Ohio, and began when Karen Ivery asked a cashier for their manager regarding the bill and reparations, according to the police report reviewed by The Post.

The cashier alleged to authorities that Ivery brought up reparations several times during their brief encounter before the manager arrived, the report states.

When speaking with the manager, the customer first asked for reparations and grew angry as she walked “aggressively” toward the manager, according to the report.

“Ivery kept berating her about reparations and her privileged life,” the report alleges as the patron kept walking toward the manager.

That’s when Zach Cotter, a loss prevention officer, intervened and asked Ivery to calm down and leave the store, the report states.

But she allegedly began screaming at Cotter and followed him to his office.

When he tried to shut the door, Ivery allegedly forced her way in and Cotter threw a punch, according to the report.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/11/target-security-guard-punches-customer-demanding-reparations/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
When you buy discount reparations at Target you get what you pay for!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

According to the NY Post article, she was arrested as the aggressor, not the security guard.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Reparations? 

Maybe against Target and that store in a civil suit. 

Bonus pts for the guy wearing a hockey jersey.  Hope lawyer says he was justing doing his best Marchand move.    :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
According to the NY Post article, she was arrested as the aggressor, not the security guard.

Yup,  a happy ending.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Her "reparations" were in her wallet in the form of EBT and SNAP cards...not counting her 0bama phone and Section 8.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Kamaji

Her "reparations" were in her wallet in the form of EBT and SNAP cards...not counting her 0bama phone and Section 8.

:thumbsup:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Good point.   A 2 second ending clip may not be giving a true picture of what really happened.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She had been asked to leave the store. She followed him to his office and forced her way in, acting hostile the whole way. At that point he had no place to retreat to, being in his office. Looked like self defense to me.

Check out his footwork, he was ready to go the whole round...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 11:25:01 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.