Author Topic: Colbert jokes about whether Biden is 'mentally fit' to run for president again after Easter egg gaff  (Read 244 times)

Offline libertybele

Brandon strikes again.   :silly: (video clip @ link)

Colbert jokes about whether Biden is 'mentally fit' to run for president again after Easter egg gaffe

"The Late Show" host Stephen Colbert skewered President Biden for his gaffe-ridden statement at the White House Easter Egg Roll that hinted at a re-election run Monday.

Biden’s presidency has been filled with crises and gaffes as citizens question his mental acuity, but he may have hinted he is up for the challenge of running for re-election. The president’s fumbling statement at the annual Easter Egg Roll, a White House tradition going back to 1878, was comedy fodder for Colbert.

"I was just wondering, Mr. President, will you be taking part in the Easter Egg Rolls, planning on after 2024?" NBC's "Today" show co-host Al Roker asked Biden in a clip shown by Colbert.

"I plan on at least three or four more Easter Egg Rolls," Biden replied, before adding, "Maybe five… Maybe six, what the hell? I don’t know."..................

https://www.foxnews.com/media/colbert-jokes-biden-mentally-fit-run-president-easter-egg-gaffe
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.