Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: ‘Special Interest’ Migrant Apprehensions Double in FY2023, Says Source  (Read 131 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: ‘Special Interest’ Migrant Apprehensions Double in FY2023, Says Source

RANDY CLARK10 Apr 202350

A source within U.S. Customs and Border Protection revealed to Breitbart Texas that the number of “special interest” migrants encountered by Border Patrol agents during Fiscal Year 2023 is rapidly rising. Records show migrant apprehensions this year of those from countries designated as “special interest” countries more than doubled when compared to the previous year.

The source, not authorized to speak to the media, told Breitbart Texas that migrants arrested from countries the agency designates as special interest include Turkey, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Mauritania, Somalia, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Eritrea, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Iran, Egypt, Syria, Sudan, Morocco, and Lebanon. Alarmingly, according to the source, migrant apprehensions from some of the listed nationalities have shown a more than 1,000 percent jump in Fiscal Year 2023 when compared to Fiscal Year 2022.

In a report reviewed by Breitbart Texas, migrant apprehensions of Afghan nationals rose by more than 1000% — from slightly more than 100 in 2022 to more than 3,000 in the first six months of FY23 which began in October. Migrant arrests involving nationals from Mauritania, Kazakhstan, Egypt, and Lebanon also rose by 900 to more than 1000 percent in the current fiscal year.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/04/10/exclusive-special-interest-migrant-apprehensions-double-in-fy2023-says-source/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I thought maybe they were after people who don't agree with Brandon's policies. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson