Author Topic: Joe Biden Refuses to Deport 'Racist and Sexist' Afghan Refugees Abusing Resettlement Staff  (Read 278 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden Refuses to Deport 'Racist and Sexist' Afghan Refugees Abusing Resettlement Staff
 Amy MekApril 11, 20231 comment6 min read

America’s failure to learn from Europe’s costly mistakes, which have resulted in the loss of countless lives, is unconscionable.

As the United States grapples with the aftermath of U.S. President Joe Biden’s catastrophic evacuation of Afghanistan in 2021, new reports reveal the shocking but predicted behavior of Islamic Afghan refugees towards left-wing workers resettling them in America.

According to a bombshell report by the State Department Inspector General, many of the 73,000 Afghan evacuees brought to the United States last year and in 2021 have exhibited racist, sexist, and verbally abusive behavior towards American staff assisting in their resettlement. Moreover, as reported in 2021 at RAIR Foundation USA, not only are the “Afghan refugees unvetted for radical ideology or criminal backgrounds, the Biden Administration does not know who they are.”

The report detailed instances of Afghan refugees rejecting accommodation and even refusing to work with case managers if they were women or from minority groups. Some of them had unrealistic expectations of the resettlement process. They believed they would be placed in positions within their chosen field or receive “welcome money” upon arriving on U.S. soil.

https://rairfoundation.com/joe-biden-refuses-to-deport-racist-and-sexist-afghan-refugees-abusing-resettlement-staff/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd like to see a second Trump administration send about 80% or more of them back to Afghanistan.