Author Topic: Big Government getting bigger as Biden plots massive hiring spree  (Read 232 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Big Government getting bigger as Biden plots massive hiring spree

he folks at NASA have to be wondering what they did to anger President Biden.

The space agency is poised for a cut of 3% of its workforce next year under Mr. Biden’s budget proposal — which is odd because every other department and independent agency is holding serve or seeing an increase, in many cases a substantial increase.

Indeed, Mr. Biden’s budget plan continues one of the fastest expansions of the federal bureaucracy in U.S. history, with roughly 75,000 more non-defense employees added to the government’s rolls in just one year. That’s a 5% increase.

“The Imperial City on the Potomac keeps growing larger and larger,” said Chris Edwards, editor of DownsizingGovernment.org and an expert at the libertarian Cato Institute.

President Trump left office in 2021 with 2.183 million executive branch employees, excluding the U.S. Postal Service. Mr. Biden oversaw an increase of just a few thousand positions in 2022. He has since kicked things up by adding 88,400 employees in 2023 and asking for 81,700 more in 2024.

Mr. Biden projects the executive branch non-Postal Service workforce will hit 2.356 million in 2024.

His spending plan needs the approval of Congress, but should it hold, it would mean the Treasury and Labor departments will have grown more than 20% over two years. Agriculture, Energy, Health and Human Services, Housing and Urban Development, Interior, and Veterans Affairs each would have grown 10% or more..............

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/apr/11/big-government-getting-bigger-joe-biden-plots-mass/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Big Government getting bigger as Biden plots massive hiring spree
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2023, 03:53:56 pm »
Communist standard procedure, stress the society/host country until you economically break it.  Appointing czars was a clear early beginning.  After many trillions of dollars squandered, a lot on well known world terrorists.
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2023, 03:58:56 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2023, 10:49:20 pm »
Wanted:
Apparatchiks

Thousands of positions available.
Whites need not apply.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2023, 12:48:45 pm »
If MAGAs are still question why conservatives are obsessed with reducing the size of federal government, here’s your answer

All these new hires are going to be used to go after Biden’s enemies.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy