Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway worries GOP won't be able to compete with Democrat's 'turnout machine'  (Read 136 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kellyanne Conway worries GOP won't be able to compete with Democrat's 'turnout machine'
Sarah Elbeshbishi
USA TODAY

Former Trump advisor Kellyanne Conway said she's worried young voter turnout in the 2024 election will hurt the Republican party as the Biden administration turns to social media influencers.   

"I think we got some work to do on the young people who think differently on abortion perhaps, guns, or climate change,'' Conway told Fox News' Laura Ingraham.

While most Americans (53%) say medication abortion should be legal, 66% of Americans ages 18-29 say it should be legal compared to the 12% that say it should be illegal, according to Pew Research Center.

Conway also said she’s concerned the left is becoming a “turnout machine” with young voters because of the administration’s use of influencers.

“Influencers have this domino effect, lemming-like effect of people just all...wanting to be part of the same crowd,” Conway said. 

more
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/04/11/kellyanne-conway-republicans-youth-vote-2024/11639895002/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Looks like GOP state assemblies will have to disenfranchise more eligible voters if it wants to continue its Texas Taliban crusade for a Federal ban against abortion, birth control, and gay marriage.

Massachusetts already tried an Anglo-Saxon heterosexual Protestant male dominated theocracy in the 1600s.  All we got were witch trials and a Scarlett Letter.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright