Author Topic: Melania Trump fires back at press after prolonged public absence  (Read 715 times)

Online Kamaji

Melania Trump fires back at press after prolonged public absence

By Jesse O’Neill
April 11, 2023

Former first lady Melania Trump’s office warned the public Tuesday not to believe speculation on her “personal, professional, and political” stances, two days after she appeared in public with former President Donald Trump for the first time since his arrest.

Melania, 52, accompanied her husband, 76, to Easter brunch at Mar-a-Lago Sunday, and broke her silence online one week after the 45th president was charged with 34 felony counts of business fraud by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

The charges are related to hush-money payments by Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen to keep adult film star Stormy Daniels and former Playboy model Karen McDougal quiet about liaisons they claim to have had with the real estate mogul.

Melania did not accompany her husband to New York for his arraignment April 4, and the former president failed to mention her that night when he thanked other family members for their support during the ordeal.

Page Six reported Monday that Melania’s Easter reappearance came after Donald pleaded with his wife to be by his side as he seeks a return to the presidency.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/04/11/melania-trump-fires-back-at-press-after-public-reemergence/

Online libertybele

Re: Melania Trump fires back at press after prolonged public absence
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2023, 06:34:54 pm »
She's such an elegant, lovely and sophisticated lady but the press seldom gives her any credit.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2023, 06:42:02 pm »
I think she knows she will never get a fair shake from the MSM vultures.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2023, 06:54:19 pm »

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2023, 06:55:55 pm »

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2023, 07:35:35 pm »
Easter-----

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2023, 10:08:54 pm »
She's always come across as a very classy lady, and the press sinking to this level is just...well, I guess it is typical.  But sad nevertheless.

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2023, 11:52:05 am »
"SPOTTED: Trump and Melania having Easter brunch together at Mar-a-Lago" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1645558843324129285

Online deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2023, 12:00:43 pm »
I have missed her. Thought she always presented herself in an honorable way while she was the First Lady.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online LMAO

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2023, 12:48:06 pm »
I have missed her. Thought she always presented herself in an honorable way while she was the First Lady.

:yowsa:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy