Author Topic: Gavin Newsom sure seems to prefer Donald Trump to Ron DeSantis  (Read 191 times)

Online libertybele

Gavin Newsom sure seems to prefer Donald Trump to Ron DeSantis

During an interview that aired Sunday, California Gov. Gavin Newsom gave noticeably contrasting remarks on former President Donald Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, the nation's two most popular conservative figures.

In fact, Newsom's remarks about the two men were so different in terms of tone that one could assume the governor would prefer to work with Trump over DeSantis if either one should win next year's presidential election. That may not surprise anyone who's been paying attention to the ongoing feud between the two governors over the past several years or anyone who remembers Newsom's saying in the Trump era that he had an “effective” relationship with the former president.

Speaking to former White House press secretary Jen Psaki on her new MSNBC show, Newsom was asked if he would be able to continue working with Trump as president if he were to beat Joe Biden in a reelection contest. Newsom maintained that Biden would win reelection, saying that his time in office represents a “master class” in governing.

“There’s just nothing that comes close, and you’re seeing the results all across this country already,” he said. “Which is just another reason that he not only deserves [a second term], but I will be enthusiastically out there campaigning for him.” ...........

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/newsom-sure-seems-to-prefer-trump-to-desantis-17888842.php
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

Re: Gavin Newsom sure seems to prefer Donald Trump to Ron DeSantis
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2023, 12:09:43 am »
Of course

If I was a Democrat I would prefer to run against Trump vs any of the GOP hopefuls

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Gavin Newsom sure seems to prefer Donald Trump to Ron DeSantis
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2023, 12:19:49 am »
Biden's time in office represents a 'master class' in governing.

Uh huh

It represents a master...something all right.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley