Author Topic: Whole Foods to shut flagship store in San Francisco due to employee safety concerns  (Read 312 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Whole Foods to shut flagship store in San Francisco due to employee safety concerns
https://www.ktvu.com/news/whole-foods-to-shut-flagship-store-in-san-francisco-due-to-employee-safety-concerns

By KTVU Staff
Published April 10, 2023 3:50PM
News KTVU FOX 2

Whole Foods is closing their flagship San Francisco store on Monday at the end of business hours.

Whole Foods told KTVU that the store on Market St. and 8th is shutting down for the time being because of employee safety concerns.

"To ensure the safety of our Team Members, we have made the difficult decision to close the Trinity store for the time being," a spokesperson for Whole Foods wrote in a statement.

An employee at the store told KTVU they were made aware of the closure early Monday.

Whole Foods said all employees will keep their jobs and be transferred to other store locations.

The store opened on March 10, 2022 and was nearly 65,000 square feet. ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Online LMAO

The people there voted for this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I have a Whole Foods and a Wegmans to go to.

I think Wegmans is a better store
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Kamaji

The people there voted for this

That they did.