Author Topic: Texas DPS troopers arrest gang-affiliated smuggler transporting six immigrants  (Read 99 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas DPS troopers arrest gang-affiliated smuggler transporting six immigrants
by Luke Gentile, Social Media Producer
 April 10, 2023 11:34 AM

A pair of Louisiana men, including an affiliated member of the Bloods gang, was taken into custody by Texas Department of Public Safety troopers on Friday after they were caught transporting at least six illegal immigrants into Texas, authorities said.

The incident occurred around 9:00 a.m. when a DPS trooper tried to pull over a gray Toyota, causing a vehicle chase to ensue, according to a report.

MEET DYLAN MULVANEY, THE MAN WHO BECAME A MILLIONAIRE BY IDENTIFYING AS A WOMAN

A crash ended the chase when the alleged smugglers, identified as 26-year-old Donald Ray Graves and 25-year-old Najoua Jabarie Harris, slammed through a gate, which caused the vehicle to stall, and the two fled on foot.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/texas-dps-troopers-arrest-gang-affiliated-smuggler-transporting-six-illegals
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson