Author Topic: Media Blackout: The Age Of Sexual Consent In Mexico City Is Only 12!  (Read 124 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Media Blackout: The Age Of Sexual Consent In Mexico City Is Only 12!

Though the reason behind the massive number of child sexual assaults being committed across this nation by illegal aliens is being ignored by the national press, there may be a rather simple (and sickening) explanation for the epidemic...

While the vast majority of Americans would be shocked by the cultural norms, which make this type of abomination commonplace throughout “our neighbor to the South.” Put very bluntly, pedophilia is actually protected by many of Mexico’s laws.

You see, the age of sexual consent throughout much of Mexico, including its capital city, is only 12-years of age.

Unfortunately, the culture of having sex with young girls is brought to this country by many Mexican men, along with their cheap, albeit illegal labor, and both real and potential votes.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/media-blackout-the-age-of-sexual-consent-in-mexico-city-is-only-12-1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Media Blackout: The Age Of Sexual Consent In Mexico City Is Only 12!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2023, 09:49:23 pm »
Part of the "macho" culture...?