Author Topic: Illegals Captured After High-Speed Pursuit Ends in Fiery Wreck Near El Paso Topgolf  (Read 117 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegals Captured After High-Speed Pursuit Ends in Fiery Wreck Near El Paso Topgolf

Border Hawk
Apr 7, 2023

Five illegal aliens were apprehended following a high-speed pursuit that ended in a fiery crash near a Topgolf in El Paso this week, according to reports.

The incident unfolded early on Thursday morning in the Texas border city.

Border Patrol agents and Texas Department of Public Safety (TxDPS) troopers were pursuing an SUV on the west side of the city when it slammed into a pole and burst into flames in the proximity of a Topgolf recreational facility, KVIA reports.

“According to witnesses on scene, the suv came in at a high rate of speed and crashed into a light pole which then the vehicle caught on fire. After the collision, a group of men fled the scene,” ABC7 photographer Jaelin Lewis explained on Twitter alongside videos and photos from the crash site.

https://borderhawk.blog/illegals-captured-after-high-speed-pursuit-ends-in-fiery-wreck-near-el-paso-topgolf/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson