Author Topic: Former AG issues chilling warning that left's agenda is 'leading to horrific crimes'  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Former AG issues chilling warning that left's agenda is 'leading to horrific crimes'
Story by Fox News Staff • Yesterday 2:30 PM

Former acting U.S. Attorney General Matthew Whitaker joined "Sunday Morning Futures" with reaction to Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods slamming the media over attempting to link gun control to a Florida murder case. Whitaker shared with substitute host Sean Duffy his concerns about the left's gun agenda amid the surge in crime.

SEAN DUFFY: … It's disappointing because if you want to save lives, you should go to the root cause of the problem. What's happening in society that's causing young people or any people to pick up a gun and take someone else's life? I think this by the Democrats is just to take the freedom of our ability, our constitutional right to own a gun away from us, to defend ourselves, away from us. And I go, where do they do this, Matt? They did it in the old Soviet Union in China. You can't have a gun in Cuba. You can't have a gun in Venezuela. You can't have a gun, and they don't want you to have a gun.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/former-ag-issues-chilling-warning-that-left-s-agenda-is-leading-to-horrific-crimes/ar-AA19EARA?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=205a732a83e346c78eb4070b04c31d60&ei=43
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson