Author Topic: Former San Francisco fire commissioner slashed and beaten with pipe days after Bob Lee stabbing  (Read 117 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CRIME Published April 7, 2023 3:17pm EDT
Former San Francisco fire commissioner slashed and beaten with pipe days after Bob Lee stabbing

Don Carmignani was slashed and beaten in the Marina District days after the fatal stabbing of Bob Lee in Rincon Hill
By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

Cash App founder Bob Lee stabbed to death in San Francisco
Surveillance video from a building on Main Street in San Francisco shows some of Cash App founder Bob Lee's final moments as police hunt for his killer.

San Francisco's former fire commissioner was brutally attacked this week after a "group of homeless people" slashed him with a knife and fractured his skull with a pipe in his own front yard, according to a family friend.

The attack on Don Carmignani happened just outside his home in the city's Marina District, his friend and prominent Bay Area lawyer Joe Alioto Veronese revealed on Twitter.

"Last night at 7pm in the marina district at Laguna and Chestnut Street, a friend and former San Francisco Commissioner was brutally beaten by a group of homeless people in front of his home," he tweeted. "He is at SF general fighting for his life. Pray4Him."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-san-francisco-fire-commissioner-slashed-beaten-pipe-days-after-bob-lee-stabbing
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson