Author Topic: Jeremy Brown Sentenced to 7 Years and 3 Months in Prison for Refusing to Work as an Undercover Opera  (Read 507 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeremy Brown Sentenced to 7 Years and 3 Months in Prison for Refusing to Work as an Undercover Operative for FBI on January 6 and Then Later Releasing Audio of His Meeting with FBI
Jim Hoft
4–5 minutes

Former Green Beret and January 6 political prisoner was sentenced to 7 years and 3 months in prison on Good Friday.

Jeremy Brown did nothing wrong.  But he did expose Chris Wray’s lies.

Green Beret and Republican congressional candidate Jeremy Brown attended the Stop the Steal protests in Washington DC on January 6, 2021. Jeremy joined the Oath Keepers in November of 2020 following the controversial presidential elections and went to Washington DC to provide security at the many protests and rallies that were planned in DC that week.

In March of 2021, Jeremy Brown began speaking out about how the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) contacted him in December 2020 and attempted to recruit him to spy on patriots and everyday Americans on January 6th.

In December 2020 FBI agents contacted Jeremy Brown at his home for “posting some things online.”

Jeremy later released video surveillance of the FBI contacting him at his home. And Jeremy then later released an audio recording of his actual meetup with the FBI.

Jeremy struggled for months about whether or not to go public with this information. But according to his Facebook page — “After listening to politicians and the FBI Director, Chris Wray, tell lie after bald-faced lie to the American People, he could not stay silent any longer.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/jeremy-brown-sentenced-to-7-years-and-3-months-in-prison-for-refusing-to-work-as-an-undercover-operative-for-fbi-on-january-6-and-then-later-released-audio-of-his-meeting-with-fbi/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Offline ccoffer

Jeremy Brown Sentenced to 7 Years and 3 Months in Prison for Refusing to Work as an Undercover Operative for FBI on January 6 and Then Later Releasing Audio of His Meeting with FBI
Jim Hoft
4–5 minutes

Former Green Beret and January 6 political prisoner was sentenced to 7 years and 3 months in prison on Good Friday.

Jeremy Brown did nothing wrong.  But he did expose Chris Wray’s lies.

Green Beret and Republican congressional candidate Jeremy Brown attended the Stop the Steal protests in Washington DC on January 6, 2021. Jeremy joined the Oath Keepers in November of 2020 following the controversial presidential elections and went to Washington DC to provide security at the many protests and rallies that were planned in DC that week.

In March of 2021, Jeremy Brown began speaking out about how the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) contacted him in December 2020 and attempted to recruit him to spy on patriots and everyday Americans on January 6th.

In December 2020 FBI agents contacted Jeremy Brown at his home for “posting some things online.”

Jeremy later released video surveillance of the FBI contacting him at his home. And Jeremy then later released an audio recording of his actual meetup with the FBI.

Jeremy struggled for months about whether or not to go public with this information. But according to his Facebook page — “After listening to politicians and the FBI Director, Chris Wray, tell lie after bald-faced lie to the American People, he could not stay silent any longer.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/jeremy-brown-sentenced-to-7-years-and-3-months-in-prison-for-refusing-to-work-as-an-undercover-operative-for-fbi-on-january-6-and-then-later-released-audio-of-his-meeting-with-fbi/
These scum are coming for all of us. I was in DC with my men in December.  The scumbag dc police maggots sided with the subhuman communists against the patriots. I told everybody who would listen to never go back to that sewer of a city. Most of my men listened. The ones who didn't are in prison.
Preacher man says it's the end of time, and the Mississippi river she's a goin' dry.
Demosthenese Jr.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I don't even have to click on the headline to know that the Gateway Pundit is lying yet again.

C'mon guys, nobody goes to jail just for refusing to be an informant.  He clearly was at least accused of something that was an actual crime.

I just refuse to give the serial liars at GP the click required to find out exactly what that was.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The whole Ruby Ridge incident unfolded from the point where Randy Weaver refused to spy on his neighbors for the Feds. Yes, the UCs had asked Randy to cut off a couple of shotguns he was selling a fraction of an inch too short, and they could charge him for that (leverage to get him to spy), but the clincher that led to the whole incident was his refusal to just spy on everyone around him and 'make the charges go away'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I don't even have to click on the headline to know that the Gateway Pundit is lying yet again.

C'mon guys, nobody goes to jail just for refusing to be an informant.  He clearly was at least accused of something that was an actual crime.

I just refuse to give the serial liars at GP the click required to find out exactly what that was.

Apparently it was trespassing.
The Republic is lost.