Author Topic: Oh, this is rich! The undisputed least tolerant religious group (Islam) in the world complains that  (Read 351 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Oh, this is rich! The undisputed least tolerant religious group (Islam) in the world complains that Muslims don’t feel welcome in America
APRIL 5, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM21 COMMENTS

Yet another annual anti-America biased report from designated terrorist group CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) alleges that nearly half of the Muslim students interviewed in California reported being bullied because of their religious background.

CBS News Layli Shirani, a civil rights attorney at CAIR, says they saw the biggest spike in bullying during the pandemic. She also says, unfortunately, it’s during times of religious celebrations when students can become targets.

“Any occasion where their Muslim identity becomes amplified – is an opportunity that might render them more vulnerable,” Shirani said. (Especially following reports of the latest Muslim terrorist attack or plot, which are never in short supply)

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/04/05/oh-this-is-rich-the-undisputed-least-tolerant-religious-group-islam-in-the-world-complains-that-muslims-dont-feel-welcome-in-america/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They feel "unwelcome" in liberal infested universities? :bs:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline The_Reader_David

I could dispute that:  arguably Juche, the North Korean "ideology" is actually a religion (with the current dictator as God-Emperor) and is even less tolerant than Islam.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Oh, this is rich! The undisputed least tolerant religious group (Islam) in the world complains that Muslims don’t feel welcome in America
APRIL 5, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM21 COMMENTS

Works for ME!

The obvious solution for anyone with a double-digit IQ is to not go where you are not wanted.

Which,I guess,by definition,discriminates against Muslims. Not to mention Americans who want a little target practice.

Yet another annual anti-America biased report from designated terrorist group CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) alleges that nearly half of the Muslim students interviewed in California reported being bullied because of their religious background.

And here I was thinking that the denizens of California were worthless parasites! I can only offer my apologies.

CBS News Layli Shirani, a civil rights attorney at CAIR, says they saw the biggest spike in bullying during the pandemic. She also says, unfortunately, it’s during times of religious celebrations when students can become targets.

“Any occasion where their Muslim identity becomes amplified – is an opportunity that might render them more vulnerable,” Shirani said. (Especially following reports of the latest Muslim terrorist attack or plot, which are never in short supply)

The solution to this "problem" is so obvious that even a blind man would have to wear sunglasses while looking at it,"Leave America and return to whatever cess pool it was that spawned you."

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!