Author Topic: MO: Soros-backed prosecutor mired in scandal facing new complaints of negligence, misconduct  (Read 714 times)

Offline mountaineer

Published April 9, 2023 6:50am EDT
Soros-backed prosecutor mired in scandal facing new complaints of negligence, misconduct
Kimberly Gardner, already battling a troubled history, continues to be under fire over job performance
By Aaron Kliegman | Fox News

The George Soros-bankrolled prosecutor in St. Louis who's facing an effort by Missouri's attorney general to compel her to resign for allegedly neglecting her duties is now being hit with new complaints of negligence and potential misconduct in doing her job.

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner has a history riddled with allegations of misconduct and mishandled cases in her current job, facing admonishment for bungled prosecutions and what critics have deemed soft-on-crime policies.

Such outcry continued into this past week, with Gardner's office being hit with a wave of bad headlines and criticism that won't help the embattled prosecutor, who's already in a legal fight to hold onto her position.

Earlier this week, a St. Louis judge sanctioned Gardner's office for withholding evidence in a double homicide case and allowing the suspect out on bond. ...

Such incidents couldn't come at a worse time for Gardner, who's facing a legal effort by Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey to fire her. In February, following the tragedy with Edmonson, Bailey filed a petition quo warranto, the legal mechanism under state statute that allows the attorney general to remove a prosecutor who neglects her duties.   ...
FOX

The same commie who prosecuted Mark and Patricia McCloskey for attempting to protect their lives and property against BLMers and Antifa.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EWS
Soros-Funded Prosecutor’s Team No-Shows Murder Trial, Murderer Goes Free
By John Parker On Apr 19, 2023

Soros-funded St. Louis circuit attorney Kim Gardner’s prosecutors failed to show up to a murder case this week, allowing a potential killer to walk free.

Gardner may soon be held in contempt of court after a prosecutor from her office failed to arrive at the Monday morning murder trial. Judge Scott Millikan sent a notice to Gardner’s office asking her to appear in court on April 24 to defend herself and “to show cause why you should not be adjudged in contempt of this court.” If Gardner fails to appeal or show this cause, she will be held in contempt of court, opening the door for Judge Millikan to impose a fine against the city’s chief prosecutor, put her in jail, or both.

An assistant circuit attorney from Gardner’s office was supposed to appear to prosecute the trial of Jonathan Jones, 18, who has been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action for the September 6, 2021, shooting death of Brandon Scott near the Gateway Arch.

https://floridajolt.com/soros-funded-circuit-attorneys-team-bails-on-murder-trial-allowing-suspected-murderer-to-go-free/#:~:text=Soros-funded%20St.%20Louis%20circuit%20attorney%20Kim%20Gardner%E2%80%99s%20prosecutors,to%20arrive%20at%20the%20Monday%20morning%20murder%20trial.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Published April 29, 2023 12:56pm EDT
Judge shreds Soros-backed prosecutor, moves to hold her in criminal contempt: ‘Rudderless ship of chaos‘
Kimberly Gardner under fire for repeated no-shows in court as office struggles with staffing
By Aaron Kliegman | Fox News
A Missouri judge on Thursday moved to hold a George Soros-bankrolled prosecutor in "indirect criminal contempt" after she and her subordinates failed to show up for multiple court dates, lambasting her office as a "rudderless ship of chaos."

Judge Michael Noble announced he will appoint a special prosecutor to oversee the contempt case against St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner, the city's top prosecutor, and Assistant Circuit Attorney Chris Desilets after no one from Gardner's office appeared at a trial and subsequent hearing in an assault case involving the wounding of an 11-year-old girl.

"It appears that Ms. Gardner has complete indifference and a conscious disregard for the judicial process," Noble said during a hearing to address the no-shows. "There is sufficient evidence of disdain and disrespect for the judicial process to determine that both Ms. Gardner and Mr. Desilets' conduct support a finding of indirect criminal contempt. Furthermore, any attorney's violation of a court's order constitutes an intentional disobedience and shows a clear intent to disregard the power and authority of the judicial system process."

The contempt case comes as Gardner, already mired in allegations of negligence and misconduct, is facing a legal effort by Missouri's attorney general to fire her for allegedly neglecting her duties. Gardner is one of the first progressive prosecutors whom Soros, a liberal billionaire and Democrat mega-donor, bankrolled in 2016 and again for her re-election in 2020. She announced last month that she'll seek a third term. ...
FOX News

Offline Mod2

Merged threads

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This bitch owns a lot of the ground swell of BLM movement that birthed itself out of Michael Brown and Ferguson.

My support and kudos to the MO AG, for weeding her out.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Kim's ungrammatical defiance:
‘I ain’t leaving’: Soros-backed prosecutor Kim Gardner refuses to step down from ‘rudderless ship of chaos’
April 30, 2023 | Kevin Haggerty

The case for St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner’s (D) ousting has continued to grow but she replied to allegations leading the city and its legal system in “chaos” with arrogance and defiance.

“You gonna have to remove me.”

The embattled George Soros-backed attorney has herself, or by representative of her office, routinely failed to appear at court in addition to other supposed miscarriages of justice. That didn’t stop the elected official from showing up at Central Baptist Church Sunday to tout her innocence during a roundtable discussion on youth and violence.

“I’m not leaving. I’m not resigning. I’m not doing nothing,” Gardner told those gathered. “You gonna have to remove me.”

Along with calling out Judge Michael Noble’s recent remarks related to charging her with contempt of court, the circuit attorney painted herself the victim of the press as well as she accused them of wanting “to capture every word I’m saying so they can use this as a sound bite for criminal contempt or a vehicle to try and take me out of office.” ...
More at American Wire News

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kim's ungrammatical defiance:More at American Wire News
“You gonna have to remove me.”

I'll come to STL, and set up tickets and admission for a "cuffs, and perp walk" event for this bitch. There might be PPV money out there too, for this fun.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ms. Gardner:
“I’m not leaving. I’m not resigning. I’m not doing nothing,” Gardner told those gathered. “You gonna have to remove me.”

See this reply I just put up in another topic about her:
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,498325.msg2823085.html#msg2823085