Author Topic: Biden admin to hold migrants’ 'credible fear' screenings in CBP facilities as border prepares for su  (Read 232 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden admin to hold migrants’ 'credible fear' screenings in CBP facilities as border prepares for surge
Story by Adam Shaw • Yesterday 4:53 PM

The Biden administration will soon begin holding "credible fear" screenings for migrants claiming asylum at Customs and Border Protection (CBP) facilities as the Department of Homeland Security gears up for a potential surge in migrants next month when the Title 42 public health order ends.

DHS confirmed to Fox News Digital that the agency is working with legal service providers "to provide access to legal services for individuals who receive credible fear interviews in CBP custody."

"This is part of a planning effort underway to initiate a process that would allow migrants to receive credible fear interviews from specially trained U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services [USCIS] officers while still in [CBP] custody," spokesperson Marsha Espinosa said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-admin-to-hold-migrants-credible-fear-screenings-in-cbp-facilities-as-border-prepares-for-surge/ar-AA19D7sY?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=4e02bedb091e4aa6b778e45a7a9312ef&ei=40
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What a farce of an idea!!  Of course, they will have "credible fear" being in a postion where their futures are in jeopardy.  If those with credible fear are given passes to the head of the line, they will be quaking in their boots.  However, if they think they will get deported for having that fear, no one will be fearful.  All this will do is further escalate the crisis.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ScottinVA

Oh, FFS.. why doesn’t the regime just openly admit their intention is to legalize and naturalize anyone and everyone who walks across our former “border” from Mexico?