Author Topic: Migration Advocates Blame Americans for 40 Dead in Mexico Jail Fire  (Read 107 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migration Advocates Blame Americans for 40 Dead in Mexico Jail Fire

Mexican Red Cross ambulances enter the Apodaca State prison near Monterrey, Mexico Tuesday Feb. 21, 2012. About 50 women related to inmates clashed with police and set fire to a pile of cardboard and wood at a gate while inside the prison inmates set fire to mattresses and trash after …Hans 
NEIL MUNRO7 Apr 2023166
11:05
Pro-migration advocates are blaming Americans’ opposition to mass migration for the death of 40 migrants in a Mexico jail.

Yet, the disaster was so gruesome and obvious that even establishment voices are blaming President Joe Biden’s border invite to migrants for the deaths. “Something like that, regrettably, is bound to happen,” when many migrants are invited to the border, said Jeh Johnson, the border chief under President Barack Obama who also says Biden’s policies have created a border crisis.

The deaths are really caused by policies that exclude migrants, not by policies that invite more migrants to the border, says Aaron Reichlin-Melnick, the zealously pro-migration policy director at the business-backed American Immigration Council.

Policies that curb migrants “fuel corruption in Mexico,” he tweeted. “It’s just the latest evidence of the ways in which US deterrence policies, which increasingly rely on Mexico to stop migrants from ever getting to US…are actively fueling corruption and crime,” he said in an April 6 tweet.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/07/pro-migration-advocates-blame-americans-for-40-dead-in-mexican-jail-fire/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Migration Advocates Blame Americans for 40 Dead in Mexico Jail Fire
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2023, 05:39:59 pm »
These America blaming/hating jerks can kiss my American loving ass!!! 888buttkisser
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson