Author Topic: Illegal Alien Accused of Hit-and-Run that Killed Legal Immigrant Mother in Massachusetts  (Read 120 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Accused of Hit-and-Run that Killed Legal Immigrant Mother in Massachusetts

JOHN BINDER7 Apr 2023235

An illegal alien has been charged with allegedly killing a wife and mother, who legally immigrated to the United States from Haiti, in West Bridgewater, Massachusetts, last week.

Juan Leonardo Parra Altamirano, a 33-year-old illegal alien from Ecuador, was arrested and charged on Thursday for allegedly causing a deadly crash that left 46-year-old Erpharo Gilbert burning to death in her vehicle and then fleeing the scene.

Local media reports that Altamirano recently arrived in the U.S., suggesting the illegal alien may have crossed the southern border — as millions have — sometime in the last year under President Joe Biden’s administration.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/07/illegal-alien-accused-of-hit-and-run-that-killed-legal-immigrant-mother-in-massachusetts/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson