Author Topic: Biden To Impose Toughest Vehicle Emission Rules Amid Pressure From Eco Groups  (Read 98 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JENNIFER A. DLOUHY ON APR 7, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Biden To Impose Toughest Vehicle Emission Rules Amid Pressure From Eco Groups

biden presserThe Biden administration is on track to propose the toughest-ever US curbs on car pollution while stopping short of an electric-vehicle mandate or ban on gas-powered models.

The proposed standards on cars and light trucks, set to be announced Wednesday in Detroit, are expected to govern tailpipe emissions of carbon dioxide, smog-forming nitrogen oxide, and other pollution from vehicles manufactured for model years 2027 through 2032.

The plan was described by people briefed on elements of the proposal who asked not to be named because it isn’t yet public.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/biden-to-impose-toughest-vehicle-emission-rules-amid-pressure-from-eco-groups/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson