Author Topic: Government Should Seize Private Property to Build Wind and Solar Farms  (Read 215 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Government Should Seize Private Property to Build Wind and Solar Farms

Joshua Ramos
April 5, 2023

In his annual letter to shareholders, JP Morgan CEO, Jaime Dimon, says that the government should seize private property to build wind and solar farms. Moreover, Dimon suggested that green initiatives should be embraced to eventually meet net-zero targets.

Dimon spoke on the call for government seizure and noted its potential impact on the ongoing fight against climate change. Conversely, the same letter to shareholders noted Dimon’s perspective on the banking crisis and its potential implications on the economy.

JP Morgan CEO Champions Green Projects
In what is a rather surprising statement, Jaime Dimon has spoken on the lengths he is willing to go to for green projects. Specifically, the JP Morgan CEO says that the government should seize private property to build wind and solar farms. Thus, fast-tracking green initiatives and embracing a greater chance in the fight against climate change.

Within his annual letter to shareholders, Dimon spoke on his rather concerning take. Stating, “Permitting reforms are desperately needed to allow investment to be done in any kind of timely way.”

https://watcher.guru/news/jp-morgan-ceo-says-government-should-seize-private-property-to-build-wind-and-solar-farms
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'd be willing to bet, and I never bet, that the property he recommends seizing doesn't include his. :im waiting:

Of course, he could just donate all his land and all the land holdings of his company to global warming.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 10:29:00 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Right. Start with Martha's Vineyard. I hear the wind is pretty good up there.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Lets start by seizing Jaime Dimon's assets.  Does he pronounce his last name like Don Lemon?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 10:48:28 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Lets start by seizing Jaime Dimon's assets.  Does he pronounce his last name like Don Lemon?

It's a very unusual pronunciation.  It sound like *sshole!
Thomas Jefferson

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Heh heh heh

Attach a propeller to this a$$. He could be his own wind farm. (And save us alll)
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

When it comes to pronouns that is one I can get behind!..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.