Author Topic: Americans no longer told to ‘Trust the Science’  (Read 104 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Americans no longer told to ‘Trust the Science’
« on: April 07, 2023, 05:50:57 pm »
Americans no longer told to ‘Trust the Science’

Trans-Sports
For Immediate Release: April 7, 2023

Eagle Forum statement on Department of Education Proposed Rulemaking regarding Title IX Athletic Participation
Kristen A. Ullman, President of Eagle Forum, issued the following statement in response to the U.S. Department of Education Notice of Proposed Rulemaking regarding Sex-Related Eligibility Criteria for Male and Female Athletic Teams:

Over the last three years, Americans have been told to ‘trust the science’ — especially when what they were observing didn’t match with reality. Now the Biden Administration is telling schools to ‘ignore the science’ that males and females are fundamentally and biologically different. The proposed rule prevents schools from acknowledging this scientific fact, and instead redefines the objective classification of sex to include the subjective concept of gender identity.

The Education Department claims its proposed rule “provides needed clarity” to schools. But what it instead does is demand that biological science be ignored and burdensome procedures be instituted. Each publicly-funded school athletic program would have to “develop team eligibility criteria” for each “sport, level of competition, and grade or education level to which they apply,” instead of just having male and female teams based on biological fact.

https://eagleforum.org/publications/press-releases/americans-no-longer-told-to-trust-the-science.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson