Author Topic: VIDEO: HILARIOUS Reactions to Bud Light Suicide by Commercial  (Read 489 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
The trans Bud Light commercial is so over-the-top counterproductive that the only plausible explanation for it is that a rival beer company sent them a Trojan Horse marketing director to drive down their sales.

https://rumble.com/embed/v2e7kmg/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Hoodat

Re: VIDEO: HILARIOUS Reactions to Bud Light Suicide by Commercial
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2023, 07:23:40 pm »
Tell us how you really feel.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2023, 07:36:38 pm »
I wonder how long Bud Light will be the official beer of the NFL?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2023, 07:43:32 pm »
I wonder how long Bud Light will be the official beer of the NFL?

The NFL is a woke joke.  They will prolly embrace the suck.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2023, 07:55:03 pm »
The NFL is a woke joke.  They will prolly embrace the suck.
In more ways than one... :shrug:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2023, 09:18:51 pm »

I've been thinking about all of this "trans" crap. Logically none of it makes any sense at all. None of it. Why are all these large mega-corporations sacrificing themselves on the alter of "wokeness"? You would think that no businessman would discard 99% of their customers to appease less than 1% of people who likely do not buy their products anyway. Why?

Business people are supposed to be about numbers and profits. Why have so many of them abandoned that? Like the proverbial 'lemmings' or a herd of buffalo, they are all rushing to jump off the cliff even after seeing what is happening to those ahead of them.

America is more tolerant of 'woke' than any country in the world. If their sales are falling here, just imagine how this stuff is being viewed internationally where 'woke' is rejected nationally and is considered a form of mental instability.

There must be some Dr. Evil like person or group which is pushing them to jump of the cliff. Through extortion or money, there has to be some influence on these corporations that causes them to believe that performing seppuku on themselves, their employees, and their investors, is somehow beneficial to them. Is it the SEC? the IRS? the IMF? or some other 3 letter agency? Who is driving all of this?

What they are doing is so wildly insane, there must be something going on behind the scenes that we do not know about. Is someone/something guaranteeing to cover their losses? Does someone/something have the power to threaten them? Whatever is causing this current suicide pact we are witnessing, it has to something very big. It simply baffles the imagination that they would do this voluntarily.

There is something out there. No doubt Democrats are involved in some way. We may never know.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2023, 09:28:47 pm »
I've been thinking about all of this "trans" crap. Logically none of it makes any sense at all. None of it. Why are all these large mega-corporations sacrificing themselves on the alter of "wokeness"? You would think that no businessman would discard 99% of their customers to appease less than 1% of people who likely do not buy their products anyway. Why?

Business people are supposed to be about numbers and profits. Why have so many of them abandoned that? Like the proverbial 'lemmings' or a herd of buffalo, they are all rushing to jump off the cliff even after seeing what is happening to those ahead of them.

America is more tolerant of 'woke' than any country in the world. If their sales are falling here, just imagine how this stuff is being viewed internationally where 'woke' is rejected nationally and is considered a form of mental instability.

There must be some Dr. Evil like person or group which is pushing them to jump of the cliff. Through extortion or money, there has to be some influence on these corporations that causes them to believe that performing seppuku on themselves, their employees, and their investors, is somehow beneficial to them. Is it the SEC? the IRS? the IMF? or some other 3 letter agency? Who is driving all of this?

What they are doing is so wildly insane, there must be something going on behind the scenes that we do not know about. Is someone/something guaranteeing to cover their losses? Does someone/something have the power to threaten them? Whatever is causing this current suicide pact we are witnessing, it has to something very big. It simply baffles the imagination that they would do this voluntarily.

There is something out there. No doubt Democrats are involved in some way. We may never know.
The same something has driven the Democrat Party to madness.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2023, 10:05:37 pm »
The same something has driven the Democrat Party to madness.
The only commonality between all of these is China.
The only thing big enough to make all of this happen is China.
China must be the driver.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.