Author Topic: ANDY NGO REPORTS: Portland rock-throwing vandal who allegedly took a hostage is identified as leftis  (Read 145 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ANDY NGO REPORTS: Portland rock-throwing vandal who allegedly took a hostage is identified as leftist protester
A 32-year-old Portland man named David Everding was arrested on April 3 after allegedly using a rock to smash up a downtown business and then later taking a hostage.

Andy Ngo
U.S.
Apr 5, 2023

A 32-year-old Portland man was arrested on Monday after allegedly using a rock to smash up a downtown business and then later taking a hostage.

Portland Police say that David Read Haywood Everding fled the scene of the vandalism attack before being found later in the day in another part of downtown. He ran into an office building near Southwest 5th Avenue and Southwest Oak Street where he took a hostage, police say. 

“Once inside, the suspect took hold of a security guard and used the guard as a shield to avoid being arrested,” police said in a statement. The hostage was eventually released unharmed before Everding was arrested.

https://thepostmillennial.com/andy-ngo-reports-portland-rock-throwing-vandal-who-allegedly-took-a-hostage-is-identified-as-leftist-protester
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson