Author Topic: Missouri House Bill No. 1169: "Gene therapy product"  (Read 199 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Missouri House Bill No. 1169: "Gene therapy product"
« on: April 07, 2023, 01:59:13 pm »

If they can't get you to take the jab, they're hoping you don't want to starve to death. Coming soon: mRNA foods! The bill asks for full disclosure if your company is making a "Gene Therapy Product."/i]

Apparently this bill is getting a lot of opposition. I wonder why?

From the bill:

(3) "Gene therapy product", any product with any capacity to alter, interfere with, or otherwise act in any manner similar or equivalent to genes;

and:

Any product that has been created to act as, or exposed to processes that could result in the product potentially acting as, a gene therapy or that could otherwise possibly impact, alter, or introduce genetic material or a genetic change into the user of the product, individuals exposed to the product, or individuals exposed to others who have used the product shall be conspicuously labeled with the words "Potential Gene Therapy Product" unless the product is known to be a gene therapy product.

and:

Upon the written request of any resident of this state, any entity that produces, sells, or distributes a product in this state with the capacity to infect an individual with a disease or to expose an individual to genetically modified material, including, but not limited to, vaccines, gene therapies, drugs, and medical interventions, shall provide any and all information related to the ways in which individuals who did not directly obtain or use such product may be exposed to the product or a component of the product. Any product manufacturer, government agency, or organization of any type that has an interest in the production, sale, or distribution of such product shall be subject to the disclosure requirement of this section and shall provide all relevant reports, research, and knowledge upon request under this section.

House Bill No. 1169 (PDF)

https://www.house.mo.gov/billtracking/bills231/hlrbillspdf/2467H.01I.pdf

The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Missouri House Bill No. 1169: "Gene therapy product"
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2023, 08:15:58 pm »
It's a start!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis