Author Topic: 3 police officers, 3 suspects injured in Kansas shooting  (Read 204 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
3 police officers, 3 suspects injured in Kansas shooting
« on: April 07, 2023, 01:42:04 pm »
3 police officers, 3 suspects injured in Kansas shooting
Police shields, gun magazines and shot out windshields remain in the parking lot of Fast Freds Market after police tried to arrest suspects in an undercover investigation of fentanyl dealing on Wednesday, April 5, 2023, in Kansas City, Kansas. (Nick Wagner/The Kansas City Star/TNS)
APRIL 07, 2023 BILL LUKITSCH - KANSAS CITY STAR, KATIE MOORE - THE TOPEKA CAPITAL-JOURNAL AND JENNA THOMPSON - THE KANSAS CITY STAR

Three Kansas City, Kansas, police officers and three suspects were injured in a shooting Wednesday afternoon during an attempted arrest related to a drug investigation, according to police.

About 3 p.m., the shooting broke out after police tried to arrest suspects in an undercover investigation of fentanyl dealing, police said. All were taken to the hospital with injuries that were not thought to be life-threatening.

In a message posted to Twitter about 4:30 p.m., the Kansas City Police Department said it had been asked to investigate the shooting.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/04/3-police-officers-3-suspects-injured-in-kansas-shooting/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: 3 police officers, 3 suspects injured in Kansas shooting
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2023, 01:43:27 pm »
Clearly, this is excessive use of force and police brutality in trying to keep fentanyl off the streets. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson