Author Topic: Job Cuts SOAR 396% As Biden’s Economy Spirals Out Of Control  (Read 202 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Job Cuts SOAR 396% As Biden’s Economy Spirals Out Of Control
ByAdminPublished on April 6, 2023 

In March, companies declared a significant rise in layoffs, with almost 90,000 job cuts reported. This represents a notable increase from the previous month and a substantial acceleration compared to a year ago. The news highlights the continuing economic challenges faced by companies under President Biden’s administration.

The total number of planned layoffs for the month reached 89,703, which is 15% higher than the figures for February. So far this year, job cuts have surged to 270,416, indicating a whopping 396% increase from the corresponding period in the previous year.

The tech industry has been particularly hard hit, with 102,391 job cuts announced so far in 2023. This figure represents a staggering increase of 38,487% compared to the same period in the previous year.

https://patriotalerts.com/2023/04/job-cuts-soar-396-as-bidens-economy-spirals-out-of-control/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson