Author Topic: Florida Grand Jury Reveals Horrors Facing Unaccompanied Alien Children  (Read 104 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Florida Grand Jury Reveals Horrors Facing Unaccompanied Alien Children

PUBLISHED:  Thu, APR 6th 2023 @ 7:53 am EDT  by  Jared Culver

Coming on the heels of the New York Times reporting about widespread child labor aided and abetted by the Biden Administration, and particularly by Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) Xavier Becerra, a statewide Florida Grand Jury investigation comes with more receipts for the cost of the Biden Administration’s abuse of unaccompanied alien children (UACs). We are hearing a lot right now about how no one is above the law in the United States, and if that is still true, there should be some people lawyering up in Biden’s inner circle. The full report must be read to be believed, but let’s highlight some of the lowlights:

“If one reads no further, we hope this will make our findings clear. If any resident of Florida exposed U.S.-born children to this process, they would be justifiably arrested for child neglect or worse. We do not think children should be less-protected simply because they were born outside our borders and brought here by a government agency.”

This is just the Grand Jury’s opening statement! If you or I treated children how the Federal government is treating them, we would be indicted. Are our U.S. attorneys listening? Is the media? Is…anyone? Let’s try and amplify the findings for those in the back of the room:

https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/florida-grand-jury-reveals-horrors-facing-unaccompanied-alien-children
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson