Author Topic: Chicago Mayor-Elect Brandon Johnson Wants Illegal Aliens to Vote in Local Elections  (Read 162 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chicago Mayor-Elect Brandon Johnson Wants Illegal Aliens to Vote in Local Elections

CHICAGO, IL - APRIL 04: Union organizer and Cook County Commissioner Brandon Johnson speaks after being projected winner as mayor on April 4, 2023 in Chicago, Illinois. Johnson won in a tough runoff against the more conservative Paul Vallas after the two outpolled incumbent Mayor Lori Lightfoot in February. (Photo …Paul Ratje/Bloomberg/Alex Wroblewski/Getty Images
JOHN BINDER5 Apr 20234,267

Chicago Mayor-elect Brandon Johnson (D) is hoping to transform Illinois’s most populous city with his progressive agenda, including opening local school board elections to illegal aliens, among other foreign nationals.

As Breitbart News reported Tuesday evening, Johnson beat out moderate Democrat candidate Paul Vallas to become Chicago’s next mayor. While Vallas stayed hyper-focused on crime and quality of life issues, Johnson threw around accusations of racism in his closing bid to voters.

As part of Johnson’s agenda for Chicago, the far-left Democrat hopes to work with Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D) and the Democrat-controlled state legislature to open local school board elections to newly arrived illegal aliens and other foreign nationals on green cards and temporary visas.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/05/chicago-mayor-elect-brandon-johnson-wants-illegal-aliens-to-vote-local-elections/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I've got a better idea that will save lives.  Just send a few thousand ballots to all US embassies and have foreigners pick up the ballots there and then just mail them back to Chicago, with return postage included, of course.  That way foreigners don't have to risk the perilous journey!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Lets go Brandon!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Didn't take this guy very long, and he isn't even mayor yet.
What other "surprises" will he have down the line...?