Author Topic: Colorado Police Arrest Transgender Person Who Allegedly Planned to Shoot Up Schools  (Read 1865 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Colorado Police Arrest Transgender Person Who Allegedly Planned to Shoot Up Schools

AWR Hawkins 6 Apr 2023

A 19-year-old transgender person who allegedly planned to shoot up schools in and around Colorado Springs, Colorado, was arrested March 31.

The news was reported April 6, by Reduxx.

The transgender person, William Whitworth, was born male but now calls himself “Lilly” or “Lily.”

Police came in contact with Whitworth after his sister called to say he was “behaving violently and had made references to school shootings.”

The Gazette reported that police found Whitworth drunk in bed in a room piled high with trash. The charges against him include two counts of “attempted first-degree murder.”

The 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office’s Eric Ross told the Gazette that “Whitworth is in the process of transitioning to female.”

Breitbart News reported that a 28-year-old transgender person shot and killed three students and three adults at a Christian school in Nashville on March 27. The transgender shooter had three firearms on her person when she attacked the school.

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/04/06/co-police-arrest-transgender-person-who-allegedly-planned-shoot-schools/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody tell me why I should give a damn about  the word "transgender"/

All *I* needed to hear was "plans  to blow up  schools". You make plans to  murder children,and I want you put down  like a rabid dog.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 01:07:35 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Somebody tell me why I should give a damn about  the word "transgender"/

All *I* needed to hear was "plans  to blow up  schools". You make plans to  murder children,and I want you put down  like a rabid dog.
You shouldn’t Pete, transgender is justa name liberals use to reward mental illness.

Offline Kamaji

You shouldn’t Pete, transgender is justa name liberals use to reward mental illness.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@GtHawk

No skin off my nose,so why would I care?

Want to murder children,I care,regardless of how  you "identify" because  ABOVE ALL,you are a child murderer.

Offline mountaineer

... Whitworth, a biological male transitioning to a transgender woman, was hit with multiple charges Thursday and is accused of allegedly planning to shoot up multiple Colorado Springs schools, according to Fox 21. Whitworth was also possibly planning to target churches, according to an affidavit.

The suspect, who goes by the name Lilly, was charged with following.

Criminal Attempt to Commit Murder in the First Degree (two counts)
    Criminal Mischief
    Menacing
    Interference with Staff, Faculty, or Students of Educational Institutions

Police arrived on site last Friday after a 911 call claimed a person’s sister was threatening to shoot up a school and had anger issues, according to the arrest report obtained by Fox 21. Whitworth allegedly admitted to the police he had been planning to attack a school for “a month or two” and was nearing completion on his plan. William Whitworth allegedly told police he didn’t have a reason for his alleged plan, according to the report.  ...

Police also recovered the Communist Manifesto and a notebook with suicidal thoughts.  ...
Outkick
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Wannabe shooter Lilly Whitworth owned ‘Communist Manifesto,’ called Trump a ‘con man’
By Olivia Land   
April 7, 2023 9:45am

A Colorado teen who was arrested last month for allegedly planning to commit a mass shooting at her former middle school owned a copy of “The Communist Manifesto” — and blasted former President Donald Trump as a “con man” in her own writings, authorities said.

Lilly Whitworth, 19, wrote a detailed manifesto and possessed floor plans of her intended target before she was busted on March 31 for making threats to various schools, including Timberview Middle School, which she once attended, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by news station KRDO.

She also owned a copy of “The Communist Manifesto” by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, according to an arrest affidavit.

Published in 1848, the pamphlet is an explosive analytical critique of capitalism — though it refrains from speculating on the possible manifestations of communism.

The affidavit also detailed the contents of several notebooks, which included rants calling Trump a “con man,” the outlet said.

Whitworth — who previously went by her legal name, William — also reportedly wrote that Columbine High School shooters Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were “losers” and Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter Adam Lanza was “smart.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/04/07/wannabe-shooter-owned-communist-manifesto-called-trump-a-con-man/
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 02:46:23 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The people in Colorado,most likely Denver or Boulder,got VERY lucky that one of this loons friends dropped a dime on him.

Offline Kamaji

Wannabe shooter Lilly Whitworth owned ‘Communist Manifesto,’ called Trump a ‘con man’
By Olivia Land   
April 7, 2023 9:45am

A Colorado teen who was arrested last month for allegedly planning to commit a mass shooting at her former middle school owned a copy of “The Communist Manifesto” — and blasted former President Donald Trump as a “con man” in her own writings, authorities said.

Lilly Whitworth, 19, wrote a detailed manifesto and possessed floor plans of her intended target before she was busted on March 31 for making threats to various schools, including Timberview Middle School, which she once attended, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by news station KRDO.

She also owned a copy of “The Communist Manifesto” by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, according to an arrest affidavit.

Published in 1848, the pamphlet is an explosive analytical critique of capitalism — though it refrains from speculating on the possible manifestations of communism.

The affidavit also detailed the contents of several notebooks, which included rants calling Trump a “con man,” the outlet said.

Whitworth — who previously went by her legal name, William — also reportedly wrote that Columbine High School shooters Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were “losers” and Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter Adam Lanza was “smart.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/04/07/wannabe-shooter-owned-communist-manifesto-called-trump-a-con-man/

To be clear, this individual is a fake-fem.  His legal name is William, his alias is Lilly.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another Would-Be Trans Mass Shooter Arrested
A 19-year-old male who goes by the name “Lilly”.
April 12, 2023 by Robert Spencer Leave a Comment

William Whitworth, a 19-year-old male who claims to be female and goes by the name “Lilly,” has been arrested in Colorado Springs, Colo., after threatening various local schools. Whitworth has been charged with two counts of criminal attempt to commit murder in the first degree, as well as criminal mischief, menacing, and more. His case, following so soon after Audrey Hale, a woman claiming to be male, murdered six people at a Christian school in Nashville, once again raises the question: wouldn’t we be better off treating this “transgender” business as mental illness rather than coddling and celebrating people who suffer from these delusions?

KRDO in Colorado Springs reported Thursday that Whitworth made “threats involving schools in Colorado Springs Academy District 20.” This was where he himself went to school between 2014 and 2016; KRDO adds that “they attended both in-person and the district’s Homeschool Academy.” Whitworth did not have an accomplice; KRDO is referring to him as “they” because Whitworth himself apparently prefers to be referred to in the plural; after all, the demons said long ago, “My name is Legion, for we are many” (Mark 5:9). Curiously, however, KRDO begins referring to Whitworth as “she” and “her” later on in its report.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/another-would-be-trans-mass-shooter-arrested/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Mod2

Threads merged

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Another Would-Be Trans Mass Shooter Arrested
A 19-year-old male who goes by the name “Lilly”.
April 12, 2023 by Robert Spencer Leave a Comment

William Whitworth, a 19-year-old male who claims to be female and goes by the name “Lilly,” has been arrested in Colorado Springs, Colo., after threatening various local schools. Whitworth has been charged with two counts of criminal attempt to commit murder in the first degree, as well as criminal mischief, menacing, and more. His case, following so soon after Audrey Hale, a woman claiming to be male, murdered six people at a Christian school in Nashville, once again raises the question: wouldn’t we be better off treating this “transgender” business as mental illness rather than coddling and celebrating people who suffer from these delusions?

KRDO in Colorado Springs reported Thursday that Whitworth made “threats involving schools in Colorado Springs Academy District 20.” This was where he himself went to school between 2014 and 2016; KRDO adds that “they attended both in-person and the district’s Homeschool Academy.” Whitworth did not have an accomplice; KRDO is referring to him as “they” because Whitworth himself apparently prefers to be referred to in the plural; after all, the demons said long ago, “My name is Legion, for we are many” (Mark 5:9). Curiously, however, KRDO begins referring to Whitworth as “she” and “her” later on in its report.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/another-would-be-trans-mass-shooter-arrested/

@rangerrebew

BTW,it seems to ME that this has gotten awful popular in the last few years,and you just never heard of it happening 10-15 years ago.

Offline mountaineer

Feb. 1, 2024 UPDATE

REDUXX
@ReduxxMag
A transgender teenager who plotted to commit a mass shooting at churches and schools in Colorado Springs has been sentenced to 6 years in prison. William "Lilly" Whitworth had detailed floor plans from a local middle school in his room.
1:47 PM · Feb 1, 2024
Transgender Teenager Who Plotted Colorado School And Church Shootings Sentenced To 6 Years In Prison
By
Shay Woulahan
February 1, 2024
Reduxx

A transgender teenager has been sentenced to six years in prison after threatening to carry out a mass attack at three schools and a church in Colorado Springs, Colorado. William Whitworth, 19, was originally charged with two counts of attempted first degree murder in April of 2023 after officers uncovered a manifesto detailing his plans to target the public.

William Whitworth, who uses she/her pronouns and also goes by the names “Lily” or “Lilly,” was first arrested on March 31 of last year after a concerned family member called the Elbert County Sheriff’s Office. Police visited Whitworth’s address after his sister, Melissa Whitworth-Mathes, called and informed police that he was punching walls and making references to school shootings.

One of the texts Whitworth sent his sister read: “How clear do I have to make it. I’m going to walk into Timberview Middle School with an AR.”

Police quickly arrived to Whitworth’s home and found him living in squalor. Deputy notes reveal that there were numerous containers filled with moldy, half-eaten food and numerous alcoholic beverage containers laying around the house. There was also “trash piled up all around the house to the point where it made it hard to walk inside.” ...

When asked why he intended to target his previous middle school, he said he had “no specific reason.”  ...

Christopher Whitworh, the teen’s father, urged the court earlier this month to release him on probation.

“I know Lily is capable of some amazing things if just given a chance,” he pleaded with the court. “Lily has seen a host of people back in Texas waiting to help them, love them, support them, show them something better to come home to.” ...

Maybe Dad shouldn't have indulged his silly transgender fantasies, and instead called him by his actual name and required him to lose some weight and get a job ...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 07:07:04 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
With  that hair and the rolls of fat on it's chest,it is going to  be  a VERY popular inmate when it hits the prison system.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fat, Drunk and Trans is no way to thru life son.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

With  that hair and the rolls of fat on it's chest,it is going to  be  a VERY popular inmate when it hits the prison system.
Who is starting the pool on how long it takes for him to meet with a "Tragic Accident"?
I give him 6 months if he is in the SHU, 3 months if he isn't.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@rangerrebew

BTW,it seems to ME that this has gotten awful popular in the last few years,and you just never heard of it happening 10-15 years ago.
"Social Media" are no doubt playing a BIG part in this, combined with the crap going on in schools. Together these kids are being brainwashed, not only into believing they're not what they were born with, but that they can change that in some meaningful way, and that anyone who tells them otherwise is an enemy set out to "genocide" them.

They had problems to begin with, but feed them on a fugue level reinforcement that the world is out to get them, to eliminate them as a person, not just get rid of their illness, and they are looping in with paranoia at levels that make desperate killers out of kids who might have been treated and brought back to normal.

If there isn't a special circle in Hell for the people who are doing this to messed up kids, I'd donate toward building one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Social Media" are no doubt playing a BIG part in this, combined with the crap going on in schools. Together these kids are being brainwashed, not only into believing they're not what they were born with, but that they can change that in some meaningful way, and that anyone who tells them otherwise is an enemy set out to "genocide" them.

They had problems to begin with, but feed them on a fugue level reinforcement that the world is out to get them, to eliminate them as a person, not just get rid of their illness, and they are looping in with paranoia at levels that make desperate killers out of kids who might have been treated and brought back to normal.

@Smokin Joe

NONE of those kids are withing shouting distance of "normal",sexually  or emotionally. They can't be "fixed" in the way most of us would prefer because they are operating from an uncontrollable compulsion to  do  these things.

The BEST you/we can hope for them to do  is find ONE sexual gender that is their favorite,and have them stick to that.

Yeah,I know,NOT likely  to happen,but that doesn't  negate the truth of it.

This is tough with children because children don't really understand what they like. They do/try lots of stuff that really doesn't appeal to them because they want to be "popular" and "in  with the cool kids".

They do this stuff NOT  because they like to do it,but because they are so young  and inexperienced they don't know WHAT they like.

The DO,however,know what they want,which is to be popular and one of the "in-kids".

Hell,we all know people in their 40's or even older who are still as immature as teens,so it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that teens are having  these problems.

I wish I had a "magic answer" to all of this,but  I don't. All I can  do is suggest to parents and older siblings to try to be understanding and less critical of these younger children,and help guide them along the path they  should be taking.

If this means accepting (but NOT liking) the FACT that your child is a homosexual,do your best to fake your acceptance of the lifestyle in order to remain in contact with the child. It really isn't about you,it's about THEM,and they desperately  need at least one parent or related adult who will accept them they  way they are and try to help them become mentally stable. Yeah,I know. Easy  to say,but  hard to do.

I SUSPECT that MOST of these kids do have some emotional family  support,and it is the ones that are shunned and/or humiliated by their own families that we end up reading about  in the newspapers.

When I was growing up I had a relative that was a homosexual,and  this was back in the 50's,when I was a kid and he was probably in his 40's. We all lived in a little community of MAYBE 50-60 people with no telephones and the next closest village was about 20 miles away.

Everybody knew he was a homosexual,but since he never bothered anyone local with  it,nobody ever bothered him. He was a fisherman with  a local commercial fishing family,and during the slack times when fishing was out of season,he would sometimes disappear for a week or two,and come back looking happy and rested.

Nobody ever asked him where he had been or what he had been doing,and I am guessing this was because they  didn't want to know.

Hell,the ONLY doctor in the county at that time was a homo. Which most of the parents thought was funny  because they KNEW that if their son was faking illness in order to get out of going to school,all they had to do was tell the little booger,"Ok,get dressed and I will take you to see Dr blank and find out what ails you."

I understand there were a lot of young teen boys (besides me) that suddenly discovered "Hey,I'm really not sick at all! Whatever it was,must have passed!"

Years later as a young adult,I picked up a  black friend I used to work with at a golf course a few years earlier that was hitchhiking,and asked him "Where ya going?" His answer was "going to see Dr.Blank because I need some quick money."

Kinda surprised me that he would admit it like that,but it was his business not mine,so dropped him off at the doctors office and went on my way.

The irony here is that this same guy in now a local preacher and he is hitting up on the retired white widder wimmens that retired here with their husbands,and are now alone.

<I>If there isn't a special circle in Hell for the people who are doing this to messed up kids, I'd donate toward building one.</>

I sure can't  argue with  that.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 11:22:38 pm by sneakypete »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Well, between the Mass Media and the Schoolteachers, and the fact that what was once clearly considered at least a psych disorder, if not an outright problem (disease), that has been made to be the 'cool' way to get attention, to be one of the (as seen on TV!) "cool" kids, and besides, everyone is doing it (special privileges, don'tcha know, including a double dose of victimhood!) the promotion of this crap (as opposed to the stigma formerly imposed) is probably responsible for the vast majority of people claiming to be 'trans', including the key to the girl's locker room and showers, not to mention trophies for playing on the girls' team.

Put it back in the closet, so to speak, and I'd bet most of it would go away faster than the Pet Rock craze.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 11:28:37 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

If there isn't a special circle in Hell for the people who are doing this to messed up kids, I'd donate toward building one.

:thumbsup:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

Well, between the Mass Media and the Schoolteachers, and the fact that what was once clearly considered at least a psych disorder, if not an outright problem (disease), that has been made to be the 'cool' way to get attention, to be one of the (as seen on TV!) "cool" kids, and besides, everyone is doing it (special privileges, don'tcha know, including a double dose of victimhood!) the promotion of this crap (as opposed to the stigma formerly imposed) is probably responsible for the vast majority of people claiming to be 'trans', including the key to the girl's locker room and showers, not to mention trophies for playing on the girls' team.

Put it back in the closet, so to speak, and I'd bet most of it would go away faster than the Pet Rock craze.
Over the last 27+ years I have had more than a few students "come out" to me or admit that they were "questioning". All of them know that I am very Conservative and religious. I have asked several why they felt comfortable telling me this and the universal response I get it that they know I won't judge them, but I will give them the respect of listening to what they have to say. I see these kids for about 90 minutes a day. Sadly that is more time than they will see some of their parents in a week.