Author Topic: Perino sounds alarm over ‘staggering’ election turnout in Wisconsin: ‘The left has really woken up’  (Read 219 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Perino sounds alarm over ‘staggering’ election turnout in Wisconsin: ‘The left has really woken up’
April 6, 2023 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

On “The Five” Wednesday, co-host Dana Perino appeared alarmed and warned Republicans of impending doom following Chicago electing a new mayor to the left of former Mayor Lori Lightfoot and Wisconsin progressives electing two radical leftists on Tuesday night.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/06/perino-sounds-alarm-over-staggering-election-turnout-in-wisconsin-the-left-has-really-woken-up-1347845/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Members of the GOP and Christian Right has already put America on notice that they are coming after gay marriage, and birth control next.

Meanwhile potential 2024 GOP challengers to Trump are in a race to see who can be the most Taliban-y candidate of them all.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.