Author Topic: Byron Donalds endorses Trump for president: 'Strength and resolve'  (Read 87 times)

Online libertybele

I think Donalds would make a good VP choice.

Byron Donalds endorses Trump for president: 'Strength and resolve'

Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla., on Thursday endorsed former President Donald Trump in his race for the White House in 2024.

"There is only one leader at this time in our nation's history who can seize the moment and deliver what we need — to get us back on track, provide strength and resolve, and Make America Great Again. That is why I'm honored to endorse President Donald J. Trump for President in 2024, and I ask my fellow Americans to join me," the Florida Republican said Thursday in a statement.

Donalds is one of three congressional representatives from Florida to endorse Trump's 2024 candidacy, along with Reps. Matt Gaetz and Anna Paulina Luna.......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/byron-donalds-endorses-trump-president-strength-resolve
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.