Author Topic: Hola, Homosaurus: Biden Admin Shells Out Six Figures To Translate Gay Dictionary Into Spanish  (Read 186 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hola, Homosaurus: Biden Admin Shells Out Six Figures To Translate Gay Dictionary Into Spanish
Project includes definitions for terms such as 'anal fisting' and 'jizz'

Collin Anderson
April 6, 2023
The Biden administration is spending hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars to translate the Homosaurus, a self-described "vocabulary of LGBTQ+ terms" that includes phrases such as "anal fisting" and "jizz," into Spanish, documents show.

President Joe Biden's National Endowment for the Humanities in January announced the $350,000 grant, which will see the University of Washington create a "Spanish-language version of the Homosaurus." The dictionary, which features a dinosaur standing under a rainbow as its logo, defines hundreds of terms and phrases "relating to bisexuality, trans, gender, and intersex concepts," according to its website. Examples include "anal fisting," which the Homosaurus defines as the "sexual practice of inserting a fist into an anus," "jizz," which it calls the "slang term for semen; primarily used in the United States," and "Indigiqueer," a "term used to describe the identity of people who are both Indigenous and queer and view those identities as inherently related and interconnected."

Biden as president has championed the National Endowment for Humanities, showering it with record-high budgets that make projects like its Homosaurus grant possible. The endowment in 2023 received an all-time high $207 million budget, and Biden last month proposed a $211 million budget for the agency for 2024. Biden in October 2021 tapped Navajo Nation member Shelly Lowe to chair the endowment, and one month later, the Democrat's White House identified the agency as a part of its effort to "restore and strengthen American democracy."

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/hola-homosaurus-biden-admin-shells-out-six-figures-to-translate-gay-dictionary-into-spanish/
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 02:54:40 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wait they don't already have Spanish Q_U_EE_RS that speak Faggato?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hola, Homosaurus: Biden Admin Shells Out Six Figures To Translate Gay Dictionary Into Spanish

None of this shit should shock us anymore.  Let's not forget that he's the POTUS who got the kids to rub his hairy legs in the pool, has a daughter with diary alluding showering with daddy, has sniffed and rubbed more little girl and boys at event podiums that you can shake a stick at.

This is not a moral man. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Es muy estúpido y perverso.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Como se dice 'reach around'?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.