Author Topic: Newsom travels to banned red states with new PAC as presidential rumors swirl  (Read 1678 times)

Offline mountaineer

Published April 3, 2023 4:55pm EDT
Newsom travels to banned red states with new PAC as presidential rumors swirl
Newsom's travels will take him to Alabama, Arkansas, and Mississippi this week
By Houston Keene | Fox News
California Governor Gavin Newsom is traveling to Republican states he banned official travel to with a new political action committee (PAC) as rumors of a presidential run swirl.

Newsom and his family are traveling to Alabama, Arkansas, and Mississippi this week to boost Democrat gubernatorial candidates in the deep-red states with his new PAC, the Campaign for Democracy.

The California Democratic governor’s travels come as his name is thrown around blue circles as a potential front-runner for the party, should President Biden opt out of running for re-election in 2024. ...
FOX

Gee, who wouldn't want Gov. Greaseball to f*** up the entire country the way he's done with California?  :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Yes, California is such a success story with its ... wildfires, taxes, fleeing businesses and millionaires, expensive and unstable electricity grid, ban on internal combustion engines, highest gas prices in the nation because of California-specific environmental requirements, evaporating reservoirs, and that cesspool of progressive filth and reparations, San Francisco.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online LMAO

Newsom would be a much greater threat to Donald Trump than Joe Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Published April 3, 2023 4:55pm EDT
Newsom travels to banned red states with new PAC as presidential rumors swirl
Newsom's travels will take him to Alabama, Arkansas, and Mississippi this week
By Houston Keene | Fox NewsFOX

Gee, who wouldn't want Gov. Greaseball to f*** up the entire country the way he's done with California?  :thud:
Seeing as I have to live with this turds decisions in California I hope the rest of America gives him a resounding HELL NO! Considering Noisome's position on fossil fuels I am amazed that he is exporting so much to these states....on his head. Anybody looking at the state of California today that would vote for this tool has to be an idiot or a democrat, but I repeat myself.

Offline libertybele

The greatest threat to Donald Trump is the lack of election integrity.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
And to think I thought that stink in the air was from the Red Tide.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
////00000////

Yes, California is such a success story with its ... wildfires, taxes, fleeing businesses and millionaires, expensive and unstable electricity grid, ban on internal combustion engines, highest gas prices in the nation because of California-specific environmental requirements, evaporating reservoirs, and that cesspool of progressive filth and reparations, San Francisco.
It doesn't matter how America votes.

What matters is who counts them and how often.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Half the Media are there, and the rest is bi-coastal.

It's ugly when you look at the prospects, from the propaganda angle alone.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

Half the Media are there, and the rest is bi-coastal.

It's ugly when you look at the prospects, from the propaganda angle alone.

Newsome would have a cheerleading media that would eclipse  Obama, 2008

« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 05:59:20 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline kevindavis007

Newsome would have a cheerleading media that would eclipse  Obama, 2008

Newsom makes Clinton look like an Amateur.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline libertybele

It doesn't matter how America votes.

What matters is who counts them and how often.

So true and bears repeating over and over again.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

We need to stop with this nonsense that every time a republican loses its because of voter fraud

The GOP has a real problem. It is no longer the party of Reagan, Goldwater, or  Calvin Coolidge. All that has been pushed aside for Trumpianism.  It’s a party thats repugnant to swing voters that we desperately need

And you’re going to see this division widen in the party as the 2024 primary season heats up. Trump is currently benefiting from his news coverage. But that’s temporary.

It’s not that Gavin Newsom is a great governor with a good record. It’s the chaos in the GOP.

Robert Kennedy Jr. and Gavin Newsom are making noise about entering the Democrat primary race. Do you see Joe Biden having a meltdown like Donald Trump?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 08:07:51 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

We need to stop with this nonsense that every time a republican loses its because of voter fraud

The GOP has a real problem. It is no longer the party of Reagan, Goldwater, or  Calvin Coolidge. All that has been pushed aside for Trumpianism.  It’s a party thats repugnant to swing voters that we desperately need

And you’re going to see this division widen in the party as the 2024 primary season heats up. Trump is currently benefiting from his news coverage. But that’s temporary.

It’s not that Gavin Newsom is a great governor with a good record. It’s the chaos in the GOP.

pointing-up :yowsa:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The GOP needs to admit that it is losing elections because it has become too idealogically narrow to attract votes from Independents, Dems, and some less socially conservative Repubs.

The GOP is no longer interested in governing.  It is only interested in accumulating power to waste it investigating conspiracy theories and rolling back liberal social policies implemented since the 1950s.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

If the WI judicial election doesn't drive home the point that the GOP and red majority legislatures need to get off their collective butts and get in the game, then I don't know what will.

The voter fraud message has been effectively disseminated. But at some point if you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Not to pick on AZ, but they are a perfect example. They had plenty of time to tighten things up, and they didn't, so they get what they get. It gets old telling people that in elections, logistics is EVERYTHING.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

Robert Kennedy Jr. and Gavin Newsom are making noise about entering the Democrat primary race. Do you see Joe Biden having a meltdown like Donald Trump?
I'm not saying EVERY time, but there have been a few critical and conspicuous examples.

How about we MAKE SURE that Fraud isn't the problem, and fix the Party, too.

And yeah, I'd like to have a do-over of the '64 election and see what happened from there. I still have my 'Goldwater Dollar'.

What we need to undo is the mewling creeping to the Left that has hurt the Party in practice, return to principle and package that in a way that is appealing to the voters and will overcome the lies of the Left. MAGA is a start, but I am concerned by the unforced errors the Trump Camp has been making, especially the animus between him and DeSantis.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Newsom travels to banned red states with new PAC as presidential rumors swirl"

But... but...
... don't you know that those "bans" only apply to "the little people"...?

Offline kevindavis007

Far as I'm concerned, Donald Trump lost to a senile old coot Joe Biden and going to lose to him again!

Forget about 2016. In reality, Trump lucked out that Hillary Clinton ran a horrible campaign!  I'll consider voting for Trump if someone can lay out the realistic groundwork on how he is going to win without the SWING VOTERS!

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline kevindavis007

If the WI judicial election doesn't drive home the point that the GOP and red majority legislatures need to get off their collective butts and get in the game, then I don't know what will.

The voter fraud message has been effectively disseminated. But at some point if you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Not to pick on AZ, but they are a perfect example. They had plenty of time to tighten things up, and they didn't, so they get what they get. It gets old telling people that in elections, logistics is EVERYTHING.

Maybe having a flake telling voters you don't need is a sure way to lose an election.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Maybe having a flake telling voters you don't need is a sure way to lose an election.

Better change the saw blade, you've ground it down to the nub.
The Republic is lost.

Offline kevindavis007

Better change the saw blade, you've ground it down to the nub.

Sorry, but Lake is a Flake.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
We need to stop with this nonsense that every time a republican loses its because of voter fraud.

Agree 100%.

I had not considered that before, but that's a good point. I don't think I've ever seen a candidate in either party attack others simply because they believe they should be able to run unchallenged.   It's just...weird.

I still believe Biden is not going to run, and is holding off on that announcement because he becomes a lame duck the second he announces it.  And if/when it does become clear that Biden won't be the 2024 nominee, Trump's age immediately takes center stage as a campaign issue.  The MSM that covered for Biden's age will start running stories about defining mental ability 24/7 if Trump rather than Biden becomes the prospective 80 year old President
« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 07:12:31 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online LMAO

I had not considered that before, but that's a good point. I don't think I've ever seen a candidate in either party attack others simply because they believe they should be able to run unchallenged.   It's just...weird.

When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I’m basically the same. The temperament is not that different."  Donnie Trump

Barry Goldwater