Author Topic: Ruling Class Sides With Transgender Shooter Who Murdered 6 At Tennessee Christian School  (Read 167 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ruling Class Sides With Transgender Killer After Nashville Shooting
Jordan Boyd

Prior to the recent Nashville shooting in which a transgender-identifying shooter shot and killed three children and three staff at a small Christian school, the identity-obsessed ruling class jumped to condemn shooters.

When police admitted the shooter’s trans identity motivated her to target her former educational institution, however, the organizations that usually come out of the woodwork to support every other identity group when they are terrorized remained silent.

Instead of speaking out in support of Christians following the attack, the people who run the White House, Congress, state governments, top corporations, and the entertainment industry responded to the tragic deaths by offering solidarity with trans-identifying Americans like the Nashville shooter.

They didn’t just ignore how transgenderism reportedly played a role in the shooter carrying out the “targeted attack,” but they doubled down on the alphabet sexual ideology. Here are many of the politicians, companies, and organizations that went on to tacitly blame the victims of the shooting by celebrating the identity of the person who murdered them.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2023/04/06/ruling-class-sides-with-transgender-shooter-who-murdered-6-at-tennessee-christian-school/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

transgenderism reportedly played a role in the shooter carrying out the “targeted attack”
Still speculation until the police/FBI release her writings.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Still speculation until the police/FBI release her writings."

They're not going to.

I realize that it was previously stated that the shooter's manifesto would be released, but once I saw the letters "F.B.I.", it was obvious that wasn't going to happen. Especially if the feds have custody of the document.

I'd enjoy being proven wrong.

Even if the Nashville PD (and TN governor) were smart enough to keep a copy, they may still be cowed by the DCommunists saying "don't do it"...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Whatever those people are, they are NOT the "ruling class".
Not in America, dammit.

We fought one war to get rid of that crap already.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis