Author Topic: Legal expert Alan Dershowitz predicts NYC jury will ‘probably’ convict Trump even if he’s innocent  (Read 209 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Legal expert Alan Dershowitz predicts NYC jury will ‘probably’ convict Trump even if he’s innocent
April 6, 2023 | Vivek Saxena

Legal expert Alan Dershowitz predicts NYC jury will ‘probably’ convict Trump even if he’s innocent

Legal expert Alan Dershowitz has predicted that former President Donald Trump will ultimately be convicted by a Manhattan jury, even if he’s innocent.

He made the depressing prediction during a discussion Wednesday on Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk’s podcast.

At one point during the discussion, Kirk asked Dershowitz, who’s a practicing attorney, about the prospects of him joining Trump’s legal team.

Listen:

“I don’t know if you’ve been asked this, [but] if you were personally called by President Trump to join his legal team, is that even something you’d entertain? Because you did that in the impeachment. I think you could. I think you could get this case dismissed very quickly. Is that something you’d be open to?” he said.

Dershowitz replied in the negative.

“Well, I have a policy of only representing somebody once, and so I’m not his lawyer, but I would certainly be happy to participate in the court of public opinion,” he said.

He added that even if he were Trump’s lawyer, getting the case dismissed wouldn’t be so easy given the venue: left-wing Manhattan.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/06/legal-expert-alan-dershowitz-predicts-nyc-jury-will-probably-convict-trump-even-if-hes-innocent-1347663/
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 02:27:42 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34